22nd July 2012, 06:23 PM
anil kumar shukla

Criteria and eligibility for JBT course? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Iwant to know that what is the criteria/eligibility of jbt course and the date of entrance exam i.e full detail of jbt course

19th August 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and eligibility for JBT course? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Wht is the date of exam for JBT.
28th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and eligibility for JBT course? What is the date of the entrance exam?

i have cmplitd my anm from delhi this yr...with nursing subjects..can i also eligible for jbt??
14th September 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what is jbt..??? i wanna know... and what is the procedure to apply for this and what are its eligibilities ???
19th November 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for jbt and where are the institute for jbt.
3rd May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have done msc it but i don't want to go in it field i want to go in teaching line then what to do please guide me i am too confused and depressed about my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?