13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?

Hi Experts,

I am from Bangalore. However, I have studied 7 years in Pune, Class 2 to class 6 and again from class 11 to 12 in a CBSE school at Pune. My Father was born in Bangalore, but was brought up in Maharashtra and did all his schooling till Engineering in Maharashtra. Will I be eligible to take Maharashtra entrance exam for Medical as a Maharashtra state candidate? If not, what is the eligibility criteria for Non Maharashtra state candidates?

Thanks in advace
Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  2. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  3. Procedure and Requirements to become RTO Officer?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU Medical Entrance exam?
  6. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  7. Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?
  8. Most of the good medical colleges are changing their eligibility criteria to 60%?
  9. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  10. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  11. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  12. Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? When will be this Exam in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can a candidate with foreign medical degree apply for PG entrance in Maharashtra?
  14. How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?
  15. Am i eligible for PGM CET?
  16. Eligibility criteria for RTO exam in Maharashtra? Date of entrance exam?
  17. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  18. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
13th September 2015, 06:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Experts,

I am from Bangalore. However, I have studied 7 years in Pune, Class 2 to class 6 and again from class 11 to 12 in a CBSE school at Pune. My Father was born in Bangalore, but was brought up in Maharashtra and did all his schooling till Engineering in Maharashtra. Will I be eligible to take Maharashtra entrance exam for Medical as a Maharashtra state candidate? If not, what is the eligibility criteria for Non Maharashtra state candidates?

Thanks in advace
Mohan
Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MBBS entrance exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?