16th August 2011, 12:28 AM
vasantika

What's the schedule for BAMS PG entrance exam in Karnataka?

sir i am doing my intership bams in maharastra-nanded n wanted to know the date of gov pg entrance exam of karnatka.
please reply on my email.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  2. Which private jobs can BAMS Doctor do in Karnataka?
  3. Schedule of the entrance exam for admission in MD in Ayurveda in Kolkata?
  4. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  5. Date of sale of application form for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  6. Syllabus of BAMS entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get information about BAMS college in Karnataka?
  8. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  9. Procedure to get admission in BAMS in Karnataka?
  10. What is the schedule for MPSC exam for the post of medical officer after BAMS?
  11. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  12. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  13. How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate
  14. What are the entrance exams for BAMS in RGHUS apart from Karnataka CET?
  15. When is MPSC MKCL entrance exam after BAMS? Best career available after BAMS?
  16. How to get admission in BAMS in Karnataka Bangalore after scoring 12th with 60%
  17. Details about All India entrance test for dental post graduation? Exam schedule, eligibility, syllabus and fee schedule of common entrance exams for PG in dental? -- [New]
  18. Can I get BAMS government seat in Karnataka after scoring 16724 rank in Karnataka CET?
16th March 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the schedule for BAMS PG entrance exam in Karnataka?

Sir plz can i know what is the date of bams pg cet of karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?