28th December 2011, 07:02 PM
shraddha.gajare2

Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute

I want to know the entrance date for B-Ed in Maharashtra and syallabus in detail for preparation for entrance.I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) having 2 yrs exp of teaching in Private Institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  2. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  3. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Ed in Delhi University if pursuing PGDM course?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  7. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  8. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  9. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  10. Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  12. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  14. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  15. Syllabus for TRB exam? When is the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in B.ed?
  18. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
31st January 2012, 09:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute

As a masters in chemistry and with a teaching experience of 2 years you are eligible to appear for the entrance exam for admission to B.Ed course. There are several institutions offering the course of B.Ed in Maharashtra and each conduct their own entrance exam for admission to the B.Ed course. As you have not mentioned the name of the institution ts not possible to provide the entrance exam dates without the required information hence it is suggested that you visit the official website of the concerned institution to get the entrance exam dates as important dates are notified in the official website of the institution.
8th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute

plz give the information of B.ed syllabus of maharashtra
13th April 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of mah cet exam
18th April 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

if am b.sc which subject do i choose?
20th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bsc ... want to know the B.Ed entrance exam date./
13th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I had done my graduation from UP board in hindi subject n i want to do b.ed, so can u plz tell me in maharastra which college will provide a chance to do b.ed n for it what i have to do? Plz suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?