6th February 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Date of entrance for MBA in Srinagar?

date of MBA entrence exam in srinagar.

Related Questions:
  1. How can it possible to conduct PG entrance exams in Srinagar?
  2. Last date of submission of application form for entrance exam of Vir Chandra Garhwali Srinagar Medical College?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for medical colleges in Srinagar garhwal? When will the entrance exam be held?
  4. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  5. Availability of AIIMS M.B.B.S entrance forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there a center of BDS entrance exam in Srinagar Kashmir?
  7. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Ed entrance -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  9. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  10. How can I deposit fees from Srinagar J & K?
  11. Is Airforce exam conducted in Srinagar?
  12. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
  13. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  14. How may I join the JBT course in Srinagar?
  15. Best branch for me after scoring 10000 in AIEEE? Can I get any NIT?
  16. Last date of IPU entrance exam for MBA and the last date to submit the forms?
  17. Registration date for GCET entrance exam for MBA course?
  18. Entrance exam date for MBA course?
6th February 2011, 10:48 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of entrance for MBA in Srinagar?

The Entrance Exams Of MBA In Srinagar Are Held In The Month Of June Or July 2011. The Application forms Available at Cash Counter HNB Garhwal University In The Mid Of June 2011.

So, The Application Forms You Can downloaded from The HNB Official Websites -

www.hnbgu.ac.in

The Minimum Eligiblity To Appear In This Entrance Exams Are A Bacholar Degree with Minimum 50% Marks. So, If You Passed In Your Bacholar Degree With Minimum 50% Marks Then You Can Apply for This Exams.
6th February 2011, 01:27 PM
neethubobby

hey hi
The enterance exam will be held in the month of July.
for details regarding their application forms and last dates for submission and procedures pls log onto http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/

all the best
17th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I m suresh negi wan 2 take admission in mba at hnbgu, srinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?