19th March 2011, 09:55 PM
shaminder kaur

How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?

good evening
i want to ask that how can i take addmission in mba.....now i am doing bca last year....also wants mba entrance date in punjabi uni./gndu.
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi university?
  2. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University?
  3. How to take admission in Punjabi University for M.Tech ECE?
  4. Date of M.Tech entrance test of Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  6. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  8. What is the registration date for MET exam for MBA admission in Punjabi University?
  9. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  10. Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?
  11. Date of M.Ed Entrance Exam of Punjabi University?
  12. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  13. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  14. What is the date of M.Tech entrance test held by Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  16. Eligibility of doing MBA after B.Sc with PCM subjects? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
7th July 2011, 04:22 PM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?

dear.
yes you can apply for MBA after BCA.........THE ENTRANCE EXAM DATE IS 22.05.2011...yuo can visit this site http://www.puchd.ac.in/ for more information..
Thank you
20th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?

good evening sir,
i am doing bca last yr after that i want to take admisson in mba so, i want to ask what is the mba 2012 entrance exam date?
6th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Now i am doing BBA last year and i want admission in MBA in punjabi university What i do?
14th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission on dependent of armu personnel reserved quota
29th July 2013, 10:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Yes , you can go for MBA after BCA

you have to appear for one or more of different MBA entrance exam such as

CAT
CMAT
ZAT
XAT
GMAT
TISS
SNAP
NMAT
ATMA
MAT etc depending on the college you want to take admission.

For getting into GNDU, you have to appear for GMAT as they accept GMAT scores

for more information on GMAT, you should create an account on www.mba.com
where you will get each and every information about GMAT

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?