19th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?

How many percentage are required in 12th with cbse to get admission in B.com in the difference college in mumbai and thane

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks
  3. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  4. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  6. Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  8. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  9. Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  11. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  12. Are there any colleges or institutes in Mumbai or Thane to do diploma in Railways? I just appear for HSC exam
  13. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  14. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) degree in mumbai and thane?
  15. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  17. List of all MSc Microbiology colleges in Mumbai and Thane?
  18. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
1st January 2012, 07:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many percentage are required in 12th with cbse to get admission in B.com in the difference college in mumbai and thane
To get admission in recognized colleges in Mumbai for pursuing B.Com, you must have scored a minimum of 55% marks for most of the colleges.
However, few of the colleges also considers candidates with 50% marks.
Therefore, it completely depends upon the standard set by each colleges for admission to their bachelor degree program:

Some of the colleges offering B.Com in Mumbai and Thane are as follows:
  • Burhani College of Commerce & Arts
  • N.G.Bedekar College of Commerce
  • P.D.Kharkhanis College of Arts and Commerce
  • Gokhale Education Society's Arts & Commerce
  • The Kandivli Education Society's Arts & Commerce College
  • Chetana's Hazarimal Somani College of Commerce
17th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?

will i got admission in DU for B.Com with the percentage between 70-75% for this academic session........please help i am so confused about my future with this percentage please help..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?