27th May 2011, 12:33 AM
jawedhassan

How may I join the JBT course in Srinagar?

please get in touch with me for those who want to do jbt course. I can get you the admission in srinagar. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join JBT course? What is the eligibility percentage required?
  2. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  3. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  4. Date of start of JBT courses? Eligibility criteria for JBT course?
  5. Full information about JBT college in Faridabad city? Date of issue of the forms?
  6. How can I join LLB after completing BSc with 56% from HNB university of Srinagar
  7. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  9. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  10. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?
  12. What is the counseling date of JBT?
  13. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT? -- [New]
  14. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  15. Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?
  16. Is M.A English valid in Haryana government education department
  17. Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?
  18. How to do JBT course from Bangalore?
27th April 2015, 09:20 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How may I join the JBT course in Srinagar?

Hi,
Junior basic training course is a diploma course where teachers are trained. It has a duration of 2 years. You can apply for the same in university of Jammu and Kashmir which provides such course if you fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
1. You should pass 10+2 from a well known board of education with minimum 50% marks.
2. Candidates holding a graduation degree can go for this course only if they scored a minimum of 45% marks.
thanks
swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?