13th March 2011, 12:11 PM
archanarai86

Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms?

hey,
i'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2011. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2011. what is the last date of submission of up b.ed forms 2011 nd from where we get the form. pls reply me on my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of PSU entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  2. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  3. Date of PSU entrance exams for B.Tech EEE final years students? Date of sale of forms?
  4. When will the Airforce entrance exam be held? Where I will get the entrance exam forms? Am I eligible for this exam? I am a final year BCA student
  5. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility and examination date for Air Traffic controller?
  8. Will there be any problem if I am not able to attend MD entrance exams after filling up the forms due to an accident? -- [New]
  9. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  10. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  11. When to get forms for next AFCAT Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  12. Date of B.Ed entrance exam from JNU? How to get the forms?
  13. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  14. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  15. What is the eligibility for MCA entrance exam test? I am a student of BCA final year
  16. Government B.Ed entrance exam date? Where are the forms available?
  17. Date to fill up the PSU entrance exam forms? I am a final year electrical student in ST category
  18. Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?
16th March 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms?

Comencement of form of up béd 2011
22nd March 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms?

i m bba final year studnt,tell me the eligibility of b.ed. Entrence exam. Send me on,[email protected]
23rd March 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2011. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2011. what is the last date of submission of up b.ed forms 2011 nd from where we get the form. pls reply me on my email id [email protected]
23rd March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2011. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2011. what is the last date of submission of up b.ed forms 2011 nd from where we get the form. pls reply me on my email id ravishkambojiipmrediffmail.com
23rd March 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.a. final year at this time i have not final result may i am eligible for fill up the entrance form of up b.ed 2011
27th March 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

is BCA student eligible to give UP BEd entrance examination.
31st March 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

No, archana
u r not eligible coz u r an appearing student of B.A.III
31st March 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN A PERSON APPLY FOR B.ED , HAVING LESS THAN 50% IN B.A BUT MORE THAN 50% IN M.A?
1st April 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that If I'm Doing B.Ed form Uttar Pradesh State.... Then will I be able to get Job Only in that Specific State (Uttar Pradesh) or can apply any where in India.
4th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can appearing guys also apply in Bed?
6th April 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Narendra i like to know can I fill this Up Bed.2011 exam form on line or not?
7th April 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of b.ed. Examination of u.p.
11th April 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

CAN A PERSON APPLY FOR B.ED , HAVING LESS 1% THAN 50% IN B.A.
Please reply on my Email-ID [email protected]
11th April 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have done my MBA(Finance) from Sikkim Manipal University through distance learning mode. I scored 79% marks in my MBA examinatin. I wanted to confirm wheather i am eligible for NET exams.If not then what is the option avaliable.Plz reply the query.
15th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR

PLZ TELL ME LAST YEAR PAPER OF B.ED ON WHICH SITE.
16th April 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i am BCA student cna i fill the B.ED form plz inform and send all details on my email id [email protected]
16th April 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

kya bca students b ed kar sakte hai
19th April 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i am b.a final year student i wants to know that up b.ed form ka last date kya hai or kya me appear ho sakta hu
28th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hi myself keerti nd i wan to know the last date of the submission of be.d entrance exam form .my email id is [email protected].
29th April 2011, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

hi am a bca student.can i do the bca.send information my email id [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanarai86 View Post
hey,
i'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2011. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2011. what is the last date of submission of up b.ed forms 2011 nd from where we get the form. pls reply me on my email id- [email protected]
if you get any infomation of forms pls let me know
thanks
30th June 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech final year student can i apply for b.ed
19th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in year 2007 am i eligible for b.ed
29th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.com graduate cani do B,ed
29th July 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com and B.A english dual degree am i eligible forB.ed
11th October 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

main b a me 41'\. precentag hai kya main b e d farm bhar skti hau
14th October 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

graduation marks is below 50% BUTcandidate is postgraduate and have marks between 45% & 50%; is he eligible to appear in bed entrance examination of up
11th November 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i have compelete my graduation in 2007and obtain 48%.can i appear in b.ed exam.
3rd December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have complete B.A WITH HISTORY,PUBLIC ADMN. ,SOCIOLOGY CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR B.ED
14th December 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

hey,
i'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2012. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2012.pls reply me on my email id- [email protected]
26th December 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have done my mca from UPTU. I scored 73% marks in my mca examinatin. I wanted to confirm wheather i am eligible for bed exams.If not then what is the option avaliable.Plz reply the query.on email id [email protected]
9th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Pooja Gupta
hey,
i'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2012. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2012.pls reply me on my email id- [email protected], [email protected]
9th January 2012, 01:01 PM
poojasachchidanand

hey,
i'm in b.a final year nd i want to apply for b.ed 2012. so pls tell me that is i'm eligible for up b.ed entrance exam 2012.pls reply me on my email: [email protected], [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

i am doing ba final year from mahatma gandhi kasi vidyapeeth can i apply for up b.ed this year??
3rd February 2012, 04:57 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Minimum Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam

1,graduation from recognized universityin any discipline
(arts,science,commerce)
2.final year student can also apply.
3.At least 50% marks in graduation

Date of forms

FEB/MARCH (appro)

DATE OF B.ED EXAMINATION
JUNE (appro)

Entrance Examination consist questions on English.Reasoning,General Awareness and on the subject chose by you .

Duration of exam - 3 hours (minimum)

Fee Structure - 10000/- to 50000/-(Around).
13th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is online application form also available?
14th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.a finel year.can i give entrence exam of b.ed please give me answer sir
17th February 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii

I have completed my B.tech in 2010 .Am i eligible for filling up the B.Ed form????

Tell me plzzzzzzz
18th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BCA STUDENT
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR UP B.ed entrance exam ?
please reply at my email
[email protected]
19th February 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Maine 2008 me MAHATMA GANDHI KASHI VIDYA PEET se B.A. kiya hai 67% ke saat mera B.A.me subjects tha JOURNALISM,TOURISM STUDY and PSYCHOLOGY but Maine 3rd year me journalism,aur tourism liya aur psychology chor di kya mai U.P.Bed karne k liye eligible hu. ye sare subjects ARTS stream me aate hain mere friends bol rahe hain mai in subjects ke saat B-ed nhi kar sakti plz help me mai b-ed kaise kar sakti hu reply me as soon as possible my E-mail ID is [email protected]
20th February 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hello,Mein B.A.final year mein hu,abhi exam nahi hue hai.kya mein 2012 ka B.ED entrence exam de sakti hu.plz,solve my problem as soon as possible.my e-mail ID is [email protected].
1st March 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

b.pharma holders are legible for b.ed entrance exams or not
2nd March 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I hail from up but my my all education complited in mp may I know.
Can I eligiable for up bed my emai id [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.com(pass) and i am belong from reserved category and i got 48% in graduation can i fill the form of u.p B.ed
plz answer as soon as possible
8th March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i m student of b.com 3rd .may i apply for b.ed.
Plz tell me on mah id [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 05:53 PM
onest

Minimum Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam:

1,graduation from recognized universityin any discipline
(arts,science,commerce)
2.final year student can also apply.
3.At least 50% marks in graduation
22nd July 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am the student of jagatpur post graduate collage and i request you to plg send my scholarship for our account .
[email protected]
12th September 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

my graduation mark is below from 45% i am sc condidate,can i submited in examination bed 2007
14th January 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am ba final year student can i apply for upbed entrance test 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?