20th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of interview of HSSC post of female supervisor child development department

tell me the date of interview of hssc post of femal supervisor child development department

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  2. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  4. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  5. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  6. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department
  7. What is the date of the interview of Female Supervisor in Child and Development Center?
  8. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in child department -- [New]
  9. Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?
  10. What is the date of announcement of results for HSSC Female Supervisor?
  11. What is the date of declaration of interview of female supervisor in Child and Development Center
  12. What is the interview date of Female Supervisor?
  13. Interview questions for the post of female supervisor?
  14. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  15. List of shortlisted candidates for the post of female supervisor?
  16. What is the interview date of female supervisor?
  17. Which type of questions will be asked in the interview of Female Supervisor in HSSC
  18. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for the position of Supervisor in Women and Child Development?
24th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of interview of HSSC post of female supervisor child development department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me the date of interview of hssc post of femal supervisor child development department
the interviews are starting from 27 sep,2012 to 31 oct,2012..
25th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of interview of HSSC post of female supervisor child development department

from where we can download the admit cards or roll no??
25th September 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

from where we can download the admit cards or the roll no??
5th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have not got my inteview yet how i can get it now
6th December 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

When we get the result of hssc female supervisor in women & child develop department
17th December 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

when will hssc declare result of female supervisor of woman and child development department
30th December 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

when will the result come out of female supervisor which interviews has taken by the department when its result will be declared
30th December 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

date of result for female supervisor
9th January 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me about the result date of female supervisior.
14th January 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
tell me the date of inetrview result of female supervisior under woman and child development in hssc
26th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Plese tell me hssc result female supervisor declered
31st January 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
tell me the date of inetrview result of female supervisior under woman and child development in hssc
15th February 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I see my result of interview for the post of female supervisor women and child developement department haryana, Advt. No.1/2011,cat-3.
Roll no. 006631
Date of imterview 20/11/2012
7th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

my roll no:7321 for the post of female supervisor women and child development haryana,advt.no.1/2011,cat-3.interview result
7th April 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Advt no. 1/2011
cat. No.- 03
my roll no. -07280
post - female supervisior under woman and child dept. (Hssc)
interviw date- 22-11-12
so, please tell me the interview result of dis post.....
29th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me hssc result female supervisor advt.no.1/2011,cat-03 declarer
my roll no. 006767
14th July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Advt. No.-1/2011
Cat No.-03
My Roll No.-004565
Cat.-BCB
Control No.-452/47
Post-Female Supervisor Under Woman and Child Dept.(HSSC)
Date of Interview-05/11/2012
So,Please tell me the interview result of this post.
3rd August 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

when test for female supervisor please tell me for advt. 1/2011
why taken till date please give the reason
13th September 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date on which the result of female supervisor advt.no.1/2011 cat.no.3
27th September 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date on which the result of female supervisor advt.no.1/2011 cat.no.3
26th June 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of interview of female supervisor under women and child development department advt.no.02/2013 cat.no.-70....also tell me that how can i download my admit card for this post.......pleasee tell me as soon as possible.....thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?