21st April 2011, 06:21 PM
riddhu

Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?

plz tell me female supervisor in women &child devlopment department syllabus &vich type of question

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  2. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  3. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department
  4. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department
  5. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for the position of Supervisor in Women and Child Development?
  6. When are the results of Female Supervisor in women and child development
  7. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  8. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  9. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in child department
  10. Date of interview of HSSC post of female supervisor child development department
  11. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  12. List of shortlisted candidates for the post of female supervisor?
  13. What is the date of the interview of Female Supervisor in Child and Development Center?
  14. What is the date of declaration of interview of female supervisor in Child and Development Center
  15. Last 5 years questions of clerk cum typist in Child and Women Welfare Development department
  16. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector? -- [New]
  17. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  18. What type of questions will be asked for the post of female supervisor in HSSSC interviews

21st May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?

Please tell me the examination date and syallabus related to ladies supervisior.

12th June 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?

Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?

25th June 2011, 06:35 PM
mourya457

last five year question paper of mukhya sevika up exaim.

Pls send me & tell me applicable books for this exaim.

Regards

VIKRAM SINGH MOURYA

26th June 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the syllabus of female supervisor for the hssc

16th July 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the syllabus of female supervisor for hssc

16th July 2011, 04:43 PM
mukesh kumer

23rd July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

when Women and Child development recent exam

6th August 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

10th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the last five year question paper of female supervisor child and women development haryana staff selection comission

22nd November 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

current paper

21st March 2012, 08:57 PM
s_chander86

good evening sir,
please tell me the date of exam and syllabus for women
suprevisor in HARYANA

8th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

date of exam for law officers and pattern of paper

19th April 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what type of question is holdon for supervisor post?that means objective or broad question??

14th May 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
please tell me the date of exam for female
suprevisor in HARYANA

1st September 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

9th September 2012, 07:24 PM
sheljars

hello sir or madam,
please send me the guidelines of test of the female supervisor post in haryana

15th September 2012, 12:12 PM
samita.bidhan0007

good morning sir/Madam plz tell me the which type of question will be asked in the interview of female supervisor in HSSC

15th September 2012, 12:15 PM
samita.bidhan0007

Default interview questions of female supervisior in HSSC

good morning Sir/Madam

pl z tell me which type of questions will be asked in the interview of female supervisor in HSSC

23rd September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me which types of question will be asked in the interview of female superviser inHSSC

25th September 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have lost my orignal chalan, plz tell me how can i get the duplicate copy of chalan? or m i eligible to give interview if i have no chalan copy? sir plz give me the regarding information at my I.D which is [email protected]

10th October 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which type of questions will be asked in the interview of female supervisor in HSSC

5th November 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

good morning Sir/Madam

sir i have lost my orignal chalan, plz tell me how can i get the duplicate copy of chalan? or m i eligible to give interview if i have no chalan copy? sir plz give me the regarding information at my I.D which is [email protected]

16th November 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam
plz tell me inteview questions related to female supervisior under hssc.... Nd i hv lost original challan so am i eligible for the interview or how i cn get duplicate challan copy

29th January 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
pleses tell me which type of queation asking in interview of femail supervisor in hssc . ples send me guidlines

11th July 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

please send anganwadi superwiser written exam syiiobous and telugu madel papers

19th August 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz snd me which type of question paper comes in aganwari?

28th December 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
please suggest me syllabus of pariviksha adhikari/supervisor in mahila bal vikas prakalp/children's aid society Mahim?

18th February 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

last five year question paper of mukhya sevika up exaim.

Pls send me & tell me applicable books for this exaim.
that means objective or broad question?? send [email protected]
Regards

1st July 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
I need ur help,please suggest me syllabus of pariviksha adhikari Pune,and question paper of last 4/5 year if bossible, send it on [email protected] thanks,
regards.

15th July 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question papers and syllabus of Manila bal Vikas pariviksha adhikari
[email protected]

16th July 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam,I want previous year question paper of mhila bal vikas ppriwikshika adhikari [email protected]

17th July 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir/Madam
I want previous year question papers & syllabus of Mahila Bal Vikas Pariviksha Adhikari
[email protected]

4th October 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir.
i want study material ,books name for study of mahila supervisor. Aaganwadi in mp

11th October 2014, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam. Pls send me sylabbus and previous paper of aaganbadi supervisor .

[email protected]

20th October 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir/Mem
how to get a mahila supervisor syllbus
I want previous year question papers and syllabus of Manila bal Vikas pariviksha adhikar for my wife
i need your help please
send me [email protected]

26th October 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

plzz snd me syllabus of mahila paryavaikshk aanganbadi and plzz advise me some prepration book

17th November 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

pls send me prepration material of aanganbadi supervisor 2014 how can we prepration of this exam whitch book i should read pls tell me

18th November 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mem please send me mahila supervisor material for my perpration please and which book i should read please tell me

27th November 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND LAST YEAR 2011, 2012, 2013 MAHIL SUPERVISOR PAPER. MY EMAIL [email protected]

28th March 2015, 02:06 PM
GANGIDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz snd me which type of question paper comes in aganwari?
sir please send syllabus for women supervisor exam and type of questions they in exam

17th April 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, plz send me the previous year sample paper and syllabus for post of suhimapervisor women and children welfare. (Himachal) and. Also the exam date of paper. Email id: [email protected]. thanks sir /madam

26th April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus of latest advertisement jilha mahila v bal vikas adhikari sankhyiki on my e- mail [email protected]

29th April 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send the syllabus of haryana anganvadi supervisor test nd some previous question papers also

30th April 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello !

I am appearing for the Children Aid Society Job for Maharashtra. Can you guide me about the preparations for Personal interview

13th May 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send the syllabus of aanganvari supervisor test of udaipur district in rajasthan and some previous question also

13th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of anganwadi supervisor haryana

21st June 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

best books for this exam women supervisor in rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in

4th July 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of
aanganvari supervisor exam and some previous question paper and exam date of paper
also on my e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks sir/madam

23rd January 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir please send me syllabus of exam for anganvadi supervisor & some question paper of previous exams...On my male id - [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?