5th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development

Sir please tell me when declered result hssc female supervisior woan and child development. Raashi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  2. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  4. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  5. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  6. Date of interview of HSSC post of female supervisor child development department
  7. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor?
  8. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor
  9. What is the date of declaration of interview of female supervisor in Child and Development Center
  10. What is the date of the interview of Female Supervisor in Child and Development Center?
  11. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in child department
  12. What is the date of announcement of results for HSSC Female Supervisor?
  13. What is the date of announcement of results of Female Supervisor
  14. When are the results of Female Supervisor in women and child development -- [New]
  15. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department
  16. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor?
  17. Will I be allowed to write SBI associate bank clerical recruitment exam without Challan's candidate copy and torn hall-ticket?
  18. Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?
10th April 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development

can any one plz tell me when will the result of female supervisor come?
28th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development

plz tell the date of declaration of result of female supervisor plz...............................
14th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

center for female selected superviser in dist fbd
26th November 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

E
What is patwari ruslts declaration of hssc
22nd January 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am HSC passed with 64% and Certificate Course in Child Care and Development in Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Open Univercity new present I am working in Anganwadi Worker since 6 years I can qualified for the post of Mukhya Sevika
30th November 2017, 06:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor is in the month of August 2018

RESULT PROCEDURE

First of all you have to visit at the official website

Here you have to click on Result option.

After that you have to enter roll no in the given box.

Now you have to click on submit option.

Then you will get the result of Female Supervisor

After that you can print out your result as per your wish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?