2nd August 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after doing B.Sc mathematics?

I am studying B.Sc. ll year mathematics. But I want job after completing B.Sc. because I do not like to depend on my father in future. I like my father but need to earn money to make myself independent.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for graduates after attaining BSc in Mathematics
  2. Job opportunities for M.Ed(Mathematics) holder except Lectureship? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  4. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  5. What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?
  7. In which line I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. Job opportunities for fresher Mathematics post graduate in Dubai?
  9. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  10. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  12. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  14. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
  15. How to get a job after passing BSc computer? Do I have any opportunities?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  18. What Next after M.Sc Mathematics? What are the Job opportunities?
2nd August 2016, 08:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing B.Sc mathematics?

Yes, no doubt you do not need to depend upon your father for your future pocket money and expenses.

So, after the B.Sc mathematics course you are eligible for recruitment in various jobs. But, you have to qualify in entrance examination for the recruitment. Some of the entrance examination for the recruitment in jobs are :-

Combined Graduate Level.

Civil Services examination.

Banking Sector.

Railway.

Teacher.

So, you can appear for examination after the completion of degree to appear for examination.
2nd August 2016, 09:07 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing B.Sc mathematics?

B.Sc (Maths) Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You also require to appear entrance exam for admission.

Top Institutes Offering B.Sc (Maths) In India
- St. Stephen College
- St. Xavier's College , Chennai
- Madras Christian College , Chennai
- Stella Maris College , New Delhi
- Mount Carmel College , Bangalore
- Fergusson College , Pune
- Presidency College , Chennai

Job Opportunities
- After completion of B.Sc (Maths) , You have a great career opportunities in Banking , Investment Sectors , Insurance Companies , Financial Sectors etc.
- You can become private teacher in schools. You can also open your own coaching centres.

Job Types
- Economist
- Demographer
- Computer Programmer
- Statistician
- Loan Officer
- Bank Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?