14th November 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of NATA Exam? Sample Papers for this Exam?

date of NATA exams 2011-2012? where i get samble papers...
send me soon.

14th November 2011, 01:51 PM
Jenittarajashree

Default Re: Date of NATA Exam? Sample Papers for this Exam?

Hello friend,

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture and is meant for those candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of Architecture. This exam is the doorway for them through which they can get admission into Architecture colleges.

The Test measure the aptitude of the candidates towards this particular subject i.e. Architecture and their aesthetic sensitivity (logical understanding, 3D visualization etc.). The test also tests the critical thinking of the candidates that are related to the subject of Architecture and which they have acquired by their experience over a long duration of time.

The aesthetic sensitivity test is an online test and is of one hour duration and the drawing test is a paper based test and is of 2 hours duration. Aesthetic test is held after the candidates have appeared for the drawing tests.

Scoring:

Drawing Section: The candidates are scored based on their observation skills and imagination. In memory drawing, the perspective and sense of proportion of the candidates are evaluated. Candidates are not awarded scores if they have not drawn either of the 2 drawings in that section.

Aesthetic Sensitivity Section: Candidates are given scores based on the performance on the given questions and on the total number of questions answered by them in the allotted time.

Herewith I have attached the sample question paper for NATA Exam.
It will be useful for you,
download the question paper and practice yourself.

You should solve the question papers in the instructed time limit.
This will help you building confidence in the exam and also you will get to know your weaknesses.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-NATA Sample Paper 1.pdf(166.7 KB, 175 views)
19th April 2012, 08:11 PM
zabuza

Default about the drawing test.....

hellow are we suppost to paint the picture which we have drawn with water colours?or is it just drawing?pls reply asps.....
10th May 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of NATA Exam? Sample Papers for this Exam?

how can i get nata questions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?