9th November 2011, 11:21 PM
aloneinlife

Job for experienced candidate in software company having 27 backlogs?

I have experience of one year as a gratuate trainee for one year in a software company....But i have 27 backlogs...Can i get a job as an experienced candidate in another company?

Related Questions:
  1. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  2. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  3. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  4. Shall I get good job in MNC if have 2 backlogs?
  5. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  6. In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company? -- [New]
  8. Procedure and required Eligibility criteria to get placed in Google?
  9. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  10. Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?
  11. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  13. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  14. Can I join any software company without completing my graduation due to backlog registration?
  15. Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
  17. List of IT companies in which I am eligible after scoring 76.33% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 63.71% in B.Tech(3rd year)?
  18. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
28th December 2011, 11:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job for experienced candidate in software company having 27 backlogs?

First let me clear you that 1 year experience is not enough to get a job based on experience. To get good jobs with top IT companies you should have the required eligibility for the concerned post and also the skill and knowledge required for the same. If you are talking in comparison with freshers then yes you will have a head start over them in terms of experience.
10th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job for experienced candidate in software company having 27 backlogs?

i have completed my btech course with computer science branch but i have 6 backlogs..........is there any job for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?