17th January 2011, 10:31 PM
all.ok

Date of PGT exam? What type of questions are asked? Tips to crack the exam?

what is date of pgt exam ? and which type question in this exam some tips passed this exam

Related Questions:
  1. What type of question are asked in SSB? Tips to crack SSB Interview?
  2. What is the date of MPPSC? What type of questions will be asked in the exam?
  3. What type of questions are asked in PGT English in part I?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  5. MCA entrance exam: Deadline for form submission? Date of exams? Type of questions asked?
  6. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  7. Tips to crack PGT Physics entrance exam? Last year solved papers of PGT Physics exam? -- [New]
  8. What type of questions are asked in TTA EXAM in BSNL?
  9. How to crack IBPS bank PO Interview exam?
  10. How many questions are asked in ISAT exam? What type of questions are asked?
  11. What type of questions are asked in scholarship exam?
  12. How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?
  13. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in NET(Economics)? Tips for preparation?
  15. Upcoming entrance exam date of Nanotechnology? How to fill the form and what kind of questions are asked?
  16. Sample question papers of IBPS exam? What type of questions are asked?
  17. Previous year papers of HPCL(ECE)?
  18. What type of questions are asked in exam asst commadant for pilot and navy?
20th January 2011, 11:24 PM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Date of PGT exam? What type of questions are asked? Tips to crack the exam?

you can get the information of kvs forms on www.careerquips.blogspot.com.. as far as know the date has gone.. but you can try for DSSSB... the forms are yet to come
21st January 2011, 09:06 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Date of PGT exam? What type of questions are asked? Tips to crack the exam?

Date of PGT Prelims is 11/2/2011
Date Of PGT Mains is 08/4/2011

try to solve the previous year papers wiyhin the given time.

Questions are related to current Affairs, Constitution, Politics, Economics,
read books of NCERT of Class From 9-12 Class. It will help in your Basics.
1st June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What standard books are will be helpful for the preparation of pgt hindi? Any idea about the exam date of this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?