4th January 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in lecturership for Master in Computer Management from Nagpur University?

i passed master in computer management from nagpur university in first class wants have job apportunities in lecturer ship kindly suggest apportunities

7th January 2012, 07:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in lecturership for Master in Computer Management from Nagpur University?

MCM course has the same scope as that of MCA degree. After the course, you can apply for teaching jobs in private sector colleges. If you possess NET qualification, you can apply for lectureship in government colleges too. In such case, the candidate can get in to a stable job with lucrative salary packages. The details on job vacancies can be collected from the official website of the educational institution.
8th May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in lecturership for Master in Computer Management from Nagpur University?

i have done my MCM i want to apply for Lecturership in Bechlor Deegree college can i eligible for that and what is criteria for this
11th May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i complete my mcm with first class from north maharashtra university .i can have lecturer ship in college is it possible? can i apply?
24th February 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to get good job in IT company but i have totally confuse that i will do mca or mcm? so plz guide me
i have complated bca from kadi university at gujarat.....
25th May 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MCM . So please give detail about that . And fee
1st June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

MCM la entrance exam aahe ka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?