17th August 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How can a candidate from Bangladesh apply for any of the IITs in India?

I'm from Bangladesh and I have completed my Higher Secondary. I want to study in any of the IITs in India. So, what is the procedure to apply for the IITs for foreign students?

18th August 2018, 04:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a candidate from Bangladesh apply for any of the IITs in India?

For getting admission into any IIT’s in India you need to apply for the entrance exam named IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination).

IIT JEE is an entrance exam conducted once in every year for giving admissions into engineering related courses in different IIT’s in India.

Eligibility criteria:

- The candidate be citizen of India.
- The candidates of NRI/ PCO/ OCI are also eligible for applying to the exam.
- The upper age limit is 25 years.
- There is 5 years of age relaxation given for reservation candidates.
- The educational qualification required is a 10+2 in PCM related subjects with minimum 75% from any recognised board.
- There is 5% relaxation available for reserved candidates.

Since you are from Bangladesh you need to provide your identity, address proof and score card. You need to apply for the exam through online.
After applying to the exam attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?