7th November 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission form for online test of BITS?

Sir i want to know date on which the admission form for online test for admission in BITS will be out

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for short listing the candidates in admission test for English Hons exam? Date of sale of admission form? Can the candidates applying via online? Date of the exam?
  2. Procedure for admission in M.Pharma in BITS?
  3. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  4. What is the last date of BITS BBA form sale?
  5. When should I fill the application form of BITS?
  6. What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?
  7. Date of sale of online admission forms for M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  9. Date of availability of online BITS exam application form?
  10. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  11. Minimum marks required to be scored in BITS online test? How to get admission in Pilani center? Number of seats available?
  12. My BITSAT score is good but 12th marks are below 80%, what are my chances? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of sale of MSc admission form? Is it available online?
  14. Date of release of online application form of BITS?
  15. Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test?
  16. Date of sale of M.Com entrance exam form? Date of the entrance test of upcoming year admission?
  17. Last date of applying for BITS Pilani after passing senior secondary non medical part II?
  18. What is the date of B.Ed admission form sale? What is the last date?
8th November 2011, 05:50 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Default Re: Date of sale of admission form for online test of BITS?

Notification has yet not come out.
Wait till it comes, till then check its website regularly.
4th April 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission form for online test of BITS?

Sir,
Whats is last date of bits bba form...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?