20th May 2012, 11:22 PM
as2307

Minimum marks required to be scored in BITS online test? How to get admission in Pilani center? Number of seats available?

I Want to know The Minimun Marks I Need To Score In BITS online Test, to Get admission In PILANI center.
and the number of seats available also the cut off.

31st May 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to be scored in BITS online test? How to get admission in Pilani center? Number of seats available?

I GOT 299 MARKS IN BITS PILANI EXAX. I AM INTERESTED TO GET ADM.IN IT.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES.I SCORED 93% IN 12 STD.
1st June 2012, 05:58 PM
Nilay26

Smile Re: Minimum marks required to be scored in BITS online test? How to get admission in Pilani center? Number of seats available?

Depends on your interests.There are several scenarios you can select from :
1)Take up a dual degree course in Pilani Campus and work hard to get a good dual engg degree.
2)If you are software geek , M.Sc.(tech) Information Systems is best suited (for Pilani Campus).With your score , you can't get computer science in Pilani,Goa or Hyderabad.
3)You can get an Engg degree , specifically , Civil/Chemical (please check the cut offs for last year) in Goa or Hyderabad.

Good Luck!
1st June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to be scored in BITS online test? How to get admission in Pilani center? Number of seats available?

I got 98 marks in bitsat and scored 82% in 12th is there any possibility that i can take admission in bits?
13th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

B.E [CSE] score is 76% can i persuasive for MBA
28th August 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can it is possible to give exam in hindi
2nd April 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

My 1st year marks are less and in 2nd year waiting 4r results..... if I get 80% in ipe do I have a chance to learn in bits hyderabad..
27th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

would getting 300 marks in bitsat online exam and scoring 85 percent in 12th class board be enough to get me a seat in bits pilani campus????
please anwer my query...
14th May 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

how many marks needed in bits pilani to qualify and to take admissions in bits pilani centre
27th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What was the cut off mark for BITS-HigherDegree in Embedded Systems..in the year 2012?
6th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

how many marks has to be scored in bits online exam toget allotment in bits pilani please sir tell me
24th December 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

how many marks in bitsat and what % in 12th board needed to take admission in pillani?
plzz answer my question???
16th May 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many marks in bitsat and what % in 12th board needed to take admission in pillani?
plzz answer my question???
Hi Dear,

I am not sure abt how much marks u need in BITSAT exam but i can tell u, u need 75% in Physics chemistry and math combined. U also need above 60 in english.
Even if u crack the BIT SAtexam and u don't meet the criteria of PHY CHEM and MAth ur BITSAT score will be useless.

Hope this Helps!
23rd May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i scored 86 in bitsat and 92% in board exam. will i get in to any of bits campus?
17th July 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I scored 168 and got ME Mechanical at Pilani campus. BITS HD 2014 was tougher than GATE 2014.
23rd July 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I obtained 89 marks in BITSAT on line test and 80.33% PCM in 12th class. My aggregate marks is 84.40 % in 12th CBSE. Can I get admission in BITS Pilani.
4th September 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Please advice me on this Problem . I have Just joined In inter2nd year I have scored 454in 1st year and iam sure that I canscore more in 2nd year. But I'm not sure that I can score the required Cutoff in bitsat but I wannaJoin in bitspilani . So please help me. I surely want to know your answer .lshall be waiting please help. Me please
6th February 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 373 in 1st year, i was sure that i can score more 2nd year.can i eligible to apply?
27th April 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Score in physics and chemistry is it including practical marks also or only theory marks? Please answer me.....
24th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Number of marks to be scores for qualify in bits at HD exam
27th May 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I scored 275 in bits and 93%in 12. will i get admission in any of the campus?
23rd May 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 199 marks in bits 2016 entrance exam,is it any possibility to get any college of bits
14th May 2017, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks that are required to Get admission in bits for. M. Pharma??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?