2nd August 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?

I am student of poly technic computer engg &
i want simple & easy topics of seminar & detail on it.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  2. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  3. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  4. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?
  5. How to apply in IIT after Polytechnic?
  6. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
  7. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  8. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  9. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. In which universities can I apply for MCA while in diploma in computer engineering?
  13. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course?
  14. How to take admission for computer engineering in government polytechnic college? I have finished 10th
  15. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Which course can I apply after passing diploma in dairy engineering from Government Polytechnic?
24th April 2015, 11:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?

Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic computer engineering.

- First of all visit the website.......<www.jakbopee.org>

- Then here find out the application form

- Then fill all the information regarding the form

- Get the hard copy of it

- At last submit your application form.

Some important dates........

- Sale of application form starts from:- April 2015
- Last date to submission of application form:- May 2015
- Result will be displayed on:- June 2015

PAYMENT FEE............Rs. 500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?