16th January 2012, 06:47 PM
jaisrimadhu

Date of sale of application form for PG(MBA)? What is the syllabus for it?

hello sir,
i'll doing my final yr BE .I want study PG(MBA).so i need the date of application form and am an ece student so i need the syllabus .and which book that i'll follow for this Exam.pls send me these details clearly sir.
Thank u

11th November 2012, 08:21 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: Date of sale of application form for PG(MBA)? What is the syllabus for it?

There are various entrance exams for doing M.ba. You have to qualify anyone entrance exam among CAT, MAT, TIFR, NIFT, XLRI,etc..
You can easily crack the MAT exam preparing by yourself. You shoud read books for reasoning, quant, LRDI(logical reasoning and data interpretation), grammer books and also try to somewhat improve your vocabulary. I suggest you to solve R.S.AGARWAL for Maths, Shakuntala Devi's puzzle book and Wren n Martin for english grammer. You should take Mock tests from reputed institutes which give coaching for M.BA. Career Launcher and TIMES are the good institutes for providing good Mock test series. Date for Forms for CAT exams is over, but you can apply for other exams for M.ba as I explained above. Forms for MAT exam will come out soon. Stay in touch with information for it.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?