14th February 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?

hi
please inform details about class 3
maths olympiads exam,
and where i get application form,
what is the syllabus and last date application
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the application form of Olympiads being a 8th standard student?
  2. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  3. Detailed information about Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  4. How can I get the application form of Olympiad? Information about the exam date?
  5. From where I will get the application form of Maths and Science Olympiad in Jaipur being a 9th standard student? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to register for Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  7. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  8. What is the last date of 12th standard application form submission?
  9. Details of application form for public and private sector jobs?
  10. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  11. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  12. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get Olympiads form for 9th standard?
  14. Where can we get NEET exam application form? Last date of submission of application form?
  15. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  18. What is the last date of B.A 3rd year form submission
16th February 2015, 06:20 PM
anair

Default Re: From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?

Your ward cannot participate in the Olympiad individually. Candidates are first registered at the school and thereafter for the Olympiad. Only students of participating schools can sit for the exam. If a school wants to participate in the Olympiad it has to send a request via email at http://[email protected].

All the application forms that need to be filled are sent to the school.

The syllabus for Maths Olympiad for class 3 is given below:

Section I-Logical Reasoning

Section II-Mathematical Reasoning

Section III-Everyday Mathematics

Section IV-Numerals, Number Names and Number Sense (4 digit numbers), Addition, Subtraction, fractional Numbers, multiplication, division, time, straight and Curved Lines, calendar, measurement of Weight and Capacity, geometrical Shapes, money, Patterns, Problems Based on Figures, Find Odd Numeral Out, Series Completion, Mirror Image, Embedded Figures.

Total time allowed is 60 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?