20th April 2011, 05:38 PM
anukriti sjm

Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?

wen will b the entrnce form of lucknow university available???? n whr else cn v fill form for bcom???

24th April 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?

I want to know the first and last date of lucknow univercity application form
24th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?

what is tha date for law apllication forms of lucknow university
30th April 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12th [ARTS]
4th May 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

when lucknow university form come in the market
10th May 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the first and last date of lucknow univercity application form for ma
10th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of form of msc entrance xme.
11th May 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of Bsc enterance exam!
16th May 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

last date of entrance exam.Bsc.(iucknow university)
19th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of sale of form for b.com
23rd May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in b.com how can i get
4th June 2011, 12:21 PM

Default admission lko University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want admission in b.com how can i get
b.com 1st year admission 2011 lko unvrsty and last date.
8th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

when will the admisssion form for mca in lucknow university come ?
12th June 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

when will the online application form of bsc in lucknow university come?
21st June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

how can we get m.sc. intrance apllication form?
24th June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL I GET MCA FORM
1st January 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

when is the form of enrance exam of b pharma available
20th March 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

WHEN CAN I GET FORMS OF B.COM 2012
8th April 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

From where should i get the forms for B.B.A and Bcom honours
15th April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

when are the applicaton forms for bsc 2012 geology available?
12th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i want a form of b.sc luckhnow university. when it will be available.
28th September 2016, 06:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of this course is three years. For Bachelor of Commerce course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Commerce course is 45%. As per my knowledge, the tentative date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University is first week of June 2017. You can get b.Com application form at the official website of university.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 088086 66125
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?