27th August 2011, 01:16 PM
Nitin_Mittal

Date of sale of forms to do M.Phil or Ph.D from HP University? Is there a separate form for M.Phil and Ph.D or just a single form?

i want to do m.phil or p.h.d from Himachal pradesh university. when the forms will be available. there are separate forms for m.phil and p.h.d or only a single form to be eligible for both entrance exams??

23rd September 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms to do M.Phil or Ph.D from HP University? Is there a separate form for M.Phil and Ph.D or just a single form?

I want to do ph.d. from this university kindly tell me , when the forms are available
15th October 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms to do M.Phil or Ph.D from HP University? Is there a separate form for M.Phil and Ph.D or just a single form?

i wants doing ph d from h p university shimla please tell me when its forms will come
19th October 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I WANTS DOING PH D IN POLITICAL SCIENCE from hp uni plz tell me when its forms will come
3rd November 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in Economics Correspondace
4th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m.phl frm hp university .... plz tell me d dates...
9th March 2012, 05:50 PM
varinder patial

Talking Date of sale of forms for net exam for mphil and p h d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin_Mittal View Post
i want to do m.phil or p.h.d from Himachal pradesh university. when the forms will be available. there are separate forms for m.phil and p.h.d or only a single form to be eligible for both entrance exams??
forms for net exam held in 2012.
19th July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I want m.phil.in chemistry from h.puni.so plz tell me in which date the entrance exam held
4th August 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for getting enrolment in P.hd in english. I am shikha kak and I have done my M.phil in English from Jammu University. Please tell me the dates of sales of forms and other information.
18th August 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in himachal pradesh from where I can do Phd. ?
21st January 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me is this possible do to m phill in computer scinence with distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?