24th August 2012, 04:35 PM
sandeep.vin

Last date for the sale of admission of forms for MA course of Lucknow University?

what is the last date of m.a. admission form sale in lucknow university?

30th April 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the sale of admission of forms for MA course of Lucknow University?

what is the date of m a admission in sociology (sharavan kumar)
30th April 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the sale of admission of forms for MA course of Lucknow University?

what is the date of m a admission in sociology (shravan kumar)
11th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission in English and can i do it as distant education
6th July 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to that i have completed my b.com in 2011,my percentage is 49.04%,then can i take admission in m.a from any college
28th September 2016, 06:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.A. or Master of Arts is a postgraduate Course. The duration of this course is two years. For MA course candidate must have Bachelor degree from a recognized university. In good colleges the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so that you need to score good marks in entrance examination for getting admission in good college.

The tentative last date for the sale of admission of forms for MA course of Lucknow University is 26 April 2017. For more information you can visit at the official website of university: www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?