28th August 2011, 12:42 PM
nehashukla

Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?

I complete my PGDCA from BTE(board of technical education uttar pradesh)in july .Can i able to aply for the post of computer teacher in KV.If yes,so plese tell me about the selection procedure.And if not then, tell me about the elegibility.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  2. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  3. How can I build the career as a computer teacher for government colleges? I have completed PGDCA
  4. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  5. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  6. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  7. Details on PGDCA course?
  8. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  9. Does PGDCA enough to become a Computer Teacher?
  10. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science
  11. Is it good to study PGDCA course after completing B.Sc. (CS) Degree? -- [New]
  12. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  13. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  14. Eligibility for post of B.Ed. college Computer teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  16. After M.A in Political Science and MSc IT from PTU university how to get a government job?
  17. What should I do to get a job of Senior Clerk or TT after completing graduation in Arts and pursuing PGDCA?
  18. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
12th December 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?

Whether PGDCA candidate apply for PGT
13th March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?

can i apply for a kv teacher after doing b.tech???????
8th December 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

aam i eligible for comter teacher with PGDCA from recognised university
26th August 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can polytechnic diploma holder apply pgt computer science
21st January 2014, 06:45 PM
DILLIP MALIK

I complete my PGDCA from NTEM from Bhubaneswar in Odisha .Can i able to aply for the post of computer teacher in KV.If yes,so plese tell me about the selection procedure.And if not then, tell me about the elegibility.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?