3rd September 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?

I completed my Mphil in bio informatics in the academic year 2009 to 2010, and have secured 79%. as i am interested to do Phd., , i need to know the cost and the procedures to join. also i need to know the procedures of entrance examination to do Phd.,also the date of issuing application form. Since i did my projects in Genomics i am interested to proceed my Phd., in genomics using Bioinformatics tools and softwares.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Awaiting for a positive reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Scope of pursuing Ph.D from Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology, Delhi? What are the chances of positive result at Interview?
  3. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  4. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  5. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  6. What are the documents required to do BBA? WHat are the costs involved?
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  9. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  10. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  11. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  12. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  13. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  14. How to join as a marine surveyor in DG shipping through UPSC exam? Procedure involved and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?
  17. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  18. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?