25th February 2012, 01:06 AM
daivyanshi

Date of sale of forms for UPPSC(Dental Surgeon)? From which bank should I get it?

hello,
when will be the forms for uppsc 2012[ dental surgeon] available and in which bank and what is the syallabus for this exam?

24th January 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for UPPSC(Dental Surgeon)? From which bank should I get it?

I, Lovely Ahuja, BDS has recently completed my internship,,,,,,,,,,,i want to get job in Govt. either State or Central,,,,,,,even i am ready to joint Indian Air Force, Navy nd Armed Force as Dental Surgeon,,,,,,,,,,,, what should i do for that ,,,,,,,,,,,my contact no. is 9728852361 Fatehabad Haryana
20th April 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for UPPSC(Dental Surgeon)? From which bank should I get it?

how to become plastic surgeon after compliting M.D.S. in oral surgery
21st December 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i parul chaudhary
i have completed my bds on 15 nov 2013. i want to get job in govt either state or central,as dental surgon. can u plz guide me what should i do for that.my contact no is 9818415620
ghaziabad u.p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?