20th September 2011, 09:38 PM
Lalitendu Nayak

Detailed procedure for admission in engineering through AIEEE?

Please guide me the detail procedure for admission in engineering through aieee engineering entrance after diploma in electrial engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  3. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  5. Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?
  6. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in Karnataka Engineering colleges through AIEEE rank?
  8. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate? -- [New]
  10. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  11. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?
  12. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in Engineering colleges in Haryana after 10+2 from Andhra Pradesh Board through AIEEE?
  14. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  15. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  17. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  18. Detail procedure of admission in Engineering Services Exam?
12th November 2011, 01:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure for admission in engineering through AIEEE?

You can apply for the AIEEE exam by the online or offline methods. Forms can also be got by post from the office of the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE). An alternative is to get it personally from the regional offices of the CBSE. Other options are the chosen branches of the Syndicate Bank or other Designated Institutions.
The price of the AIEEE admission form is Rs 450/- for students of the general category and Rs. 225/- for students of the reserved communities

Some important information foe date of AIEEE

• Sale of AIEEE Application Form - The sale will begin in the mid of December and will be available until the second week of January.
• Online submission of application - The forms can be submitted from the mid week of November to the second week of January.
• Last date for the reception of application by post - The last week of December.
• Sale of Information Bulletin at chosen branches of the Syndicate Bank - This will begin in the second week of January.
• Last date for the reception of forms with Bank Draft – Mid of January

ALL THE BEST!
• Date of dispatch of Admit Card - Admit cards will be dispatched from the mid week of March
13th November 2011, 12:33 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Eligibility For All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Educational Qualification:-[/COLOR]

1.>You must Qualify your 10+2 th Standard.

2.>Minimum 50% marks is required in your academic career.

3.>Relaxation for SC/ST/PD is as Government Rule.

Age Limitation:-

1.>Your age should be in between 18 to maximum 25 years.

2.>Relaxation for SC/ST/PD is as Government Rule.

Where to Form fill up:-

You can submit you online AIEEE form At:-http://www.aieee.nic.in

Exam Dates For AIEEE 2012

# Date of Examination - 29th april 2012

# Sale of AIEEE Information Bulletin containing Application Form- Last week of December 2011

# Online submission of application on website http://www.aieee.nic.in- Last week of december

# Sale of Information Bulletin at designated branches of Syndicate Bank, Regional Offices of the CBSE and designated institutions - Second week of January 2012

# Online submission of applications- Second week of January 2012

# Receipt of complete applications form/Confirmation Page with Bank Draft “by post” (Registered/Speed Post only) at AIEEE Unit, CBSE, PS1-2,Institutional Area,IP Extension,Patparganj,Delhi-110092 - Third week of January 2012

# Date of dispatch of Admit Card- Second week of March 2012

# The application fee for the females NIL and for the male candidates 1600/- for general and OB C candidates and SC/ST/PD candidates fee 800/-

The best Books For AIEEE

Also see the attachment to crack the AIEEE Examination

best of luck
23rd November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

st cast student who many menimum marks get to admission here ?
30th November 2011, 02:02 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,Eligibility For All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

Educational Qualification:-

# Sale of AIEEE Information Bulletin containing Application Form- Last week of December 2011

# Online submission of application on website http://www.aieee.nic.in- Last week of december
8th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
if i have pass 10 2 with grace in physics ,can i appear in aieee2012.
9th January 2012, 01:37 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitendu Nayak View Post
Please guide me the detail procedure for admission in engineering through aieee engineering entrance after diploma in electrial engineering.

PROCEDURE FOR GETTING IN NIT'S THROUGH AIEEE
  • Give AIEEE EXAM
  • If you get a good rank then you can get a seat in the NIT'S
  • RANK below 20000 will surely get you a seat in NIT Of your state
  • RANK between 20,000 and 25,000 will give you a seat in other NIT'S
  • After result apply online counselling for different NIT'S
  • Result of online counselling will determine about your BRANCH you get
BRANCHES
  • C.S.E
  • E.C.E
  • MECHANICAL
  • CIVIL
  • I.T.
Hope this helps you

best of luck!!!
roknits
12th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

IN THE COUNSELLING OF AIEEE 2012 WHETHER WE HAVE TO GO TO REPORTING CENTER COMPULSORILY. WHAT IS THE EXPECTED NIT & BRANCH I GET IF I SCORE 137
31st October 2012, 09:21 PM
manas.1989

Hello sir,Eligibility For All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

Educational Qualification:-

# Online submission of application on website http://www.aieee.nic.in- Last week of decembe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?