2nd January 2011, 08:54 AM
vrameshrao

How to take admission in NATA in Bangalore?

I would like to know when admissions will start in premium coolages in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC -- [New]
  2. Best coaching center in Bangalore for NATA? Should I do B.Arch in Bangalore or any other state?
  3. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  4. How to take admission in NATA in Bangalore?
  5. Is it good enough to get admission in Architecture colleges in Bangalore after scoring 88 in NATA and 69 in 12th?
  6. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  7. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  8. Cut off of NATA, cut off of 2nd PUC and cut off of colleges for admission?
  9. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  10. Which college near Bangalore can I get after scoring 72 in NATA and 78% in 12th
  11. Will I get a seat in any college in Bangalore under CET after scoring 106 in NATA and 60% in diploma
  12. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  13. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  14. Will I get a seat in Bangalore colleges after scoring 223 rank in NATA exam?
  15. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  16. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  17. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
10th May 2013, 06:53 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in NATA in Bangalore?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

This written test consists of Two part :-

>> Drawing

>> Aptitude

Total marks consists of 200 marks.

1] Drawing consist of three questions of 100 marks.

2] Aptitude also consists of 100 marks.

Eligibility criteria for NATA :-

1] The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2] The age limit of the candidate must be between 17 to 23 years.

3] The candidate must be scored 50% marks or above aggregate in 12th class with Mathematics as a compulsory subject from recognized board.

4] The candidate who is appearing in 12th class can also apply for this exam.

Registration fees for NATA :- Rs. 1000/-.

Score to get admission in B.Arch. :-

>> The candidate must be scored atleast 80 marks out of 200 marks to get admission in 1st year of B.Arch.

I also attach a file which give a whole information about NATA.

Question papers is also attached which helps you for preparation of NATA.

For more details , just go to the site :-

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best...........................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA 2013 - Information Brochure.pdf(116.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf nata.pdf(48.9 KB, 118 views)
21st December 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in NATA in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrameshrao View Post
I would like to know when admissions will start in premium coolages in bangalore
what are coleg in bangalor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?