12th December 2010, 03:03 PM
khanfm3249

Date of sale of MBA and MBA in Mass Media forms? Last date of submission of form and from where to get the form?

when i will get mba and mba in mass media forms, please inform date of submission of form and how i will be get these forms?

26th December 2010, 12:02 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of sale of MBA and MBA in Mass Media forms? Last date of submission of form and from where to get the form?

hello friend........
i would request you to please specify the college or institution or the university from where you want to do the MBA and MBA in mass media.......only then we can provide you the necessary details,,,,,,,,,
14th September 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of MBA and MBA in Mass Media forms? Last date of submission of form and from where to get the form?

Hi I am surya i asking the question i am BBA student but distance mode then after that i can apply to MBA regular mode i really confuse then you can any suggestion help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?