27th January 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the next date of form submission for MBA?

SIR,i wANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEXT DATE OF FORM FILLING FOR MBA EXAMS..?
please send me the details

2nd June 2012, 06:59 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next date of form submission for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,i wANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEXT DATE OF FORM FILLING FOR MBA EXAMS..?
please send me the details
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and this is 2 year Post graduate degree course in Management. To get admission in this course in top colleges, you have to cracked the CAT/MAT Entrance examination followed by the Group discussion and Personal Interview.

To apply for MAT Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course.

The admission procedure for this year was already started in various colleges/Universities. Different colleges have different criteria to choose candidates for their MBA Programs.

You can apply for various universities like Sharda University, Lovely Professional University, Amity University, Christ University Institute of Management, Indian schools of Business and Finance.

The admission based on CAT/MAT scores followed by personal Interview.

So, if you have already cracked any one of the examination, then please apply for these colleges. The admission process was already started. So please visit the official website of colleges and check the admission procedure details. If you have not give any entrance examination, then you can appeared for University test. Many university conducts his own entrance examination, So please visit the official website and check the venue. Please fill the application form soon to get admission in this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?