2nd December 2009, 11:16 PM
sanjit

In IIT form GE category was asked to skip the counselling centre, but I filled it. Will my form be accepted?

In the iit form GE category was asked to skip the counselling centre but at back where example was given their the option has been selected though GE was choosen.I have already submitted by filling the counselling centre .will this lead to form rejection

10th December 2009, 01:55 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In IIT form GE category was asked to skip the counselling centre, but I filled it. Will my form be accepted?

no dear, it is not at all the criteria for rejection of your form.......if u have mentioned it then you might get the selected center........

dont worry about it.....and if at all you want to confirm the approval of your application form then check the status on......www.jee.iitb.ac.in

best of luck
10th December 2009, 07:04 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In IIT form GE category was asked to skip the counselling centre, but I filled it. Will my form be accepted?

no problem it will be accepted
10th December 2009, 12:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

you are not suppose to fill the councelling centre,because it is decided on the basis of your jee rank,and availability of course for you.

but you have filled it.
10th December 2009, 07:12 PM
sarvenkatg

Dear friend,
Dont worry,...
You cant select the center,.. that is selected by the board according to your ranking,..
I think they will not consider this mistake,....

All the Best.
11th December 2009, 08:37 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Do not worry for yours will be accepted.
12th December 2009, 03:45 PM
chinmay

when is d last date to submit form
14th December 2009, 08:21 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

the form will b e accepted,if you wanna make sure contact the iit office of your respective zone
14th December 2009, 05:29 PM
ankitkumar.b.shah

dear sir in aieee and iit form i have return email id instead mailing adress .so will my form will be rejected or accepted pls reply me.thank you.
30th December 2009, 08:23 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

No this type of mistake is not liable for the rejection of the form so, don't mind and be focus on your study.
31st December 2009, 02:11 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Not to worry about that it will be accepted centers are decided by them itself just concentrate on ur studies
All the best
5th January 2010, 02:07 PM
vickey kumar

you should go through the iit websites FAQ.(of your region)
22nd January 2010, 08:35 PM
Senior Member+++

no your form will definitely no liable to be rejected dont wory..
19th February 2010, 02:39 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
you have done against the instruction,
but for this simple mistakes you form can not be rejected.
so be cool,and do not think on this matter because it will hamper you study,
prepare well for the exam
ok
best of luck.
28th March 2010, 11:25 PM
vanshu

dont worry friend your form will not be rejected .......
25th June 2010, 01:38 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjit View Post
In the iit form GE category was asked to skip the counselling centre but at back where example was given their the option has been selected though GE was choosen.I have already submitted by filling the counselling centre .will this lead to form rejection
no, your form will not be rejected because of this small problem. Only You will get the selected centre for your counseling. You can also confirm this by contacting iit authorities.
7th August 2010, 06:16 PM
prathamesh22

don't take tension abut it
it will accepted for further contact visit at
www.jee.iitb.ac.in
14th August 2012, 10:36 PM
samatha89
Member+

you have done against the instruction,
but for this simple mistakes you form can not be rejected.
so be cool,and do not think on this matter because it will hamper you study,
prepare well for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?