27th January 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Date of SLET exam? From where to get the application form? Syllabus and model papers of the exam?

Respected sir,
When will be the slet exam? where do i get the application form?
shall i get the syllabus and model papers for the exam?
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  2. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  3. Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?
  4. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper
  5. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
  6. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  7. Where to get the SLET exam 2011 forms? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. SLET exam syllabus for computer science?
  9. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  10. Date of SLET exam? Where to get the application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  11. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?
  12. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the syllabus of Maths in SLET exam? What is the date? Previous years model question papers?
  14. Date of SLET Exam? Syllabus for SLET Commerce and Microbiology? How to get application form?
  15. Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Chattisgarh? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam?
  16. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  17. When the application form of UP SLET will be released? Date of the examination? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility for SLET Exam? When will be the notification for this Exam?
28th January 2011, 10:53 AM
amahajan

Smile Re: Date of SLET exam? From where to get the application form? Syllabus and model papers of the exam?

Hello
Dates of SLET exam for assam

Issue of focus form Last week of Dec 2010
Last date of taking of fees as well as forms Last week of Feb 2011
Date of Examination Last week of May 2011

for more details visit the following link:-
http://www.zenconsultants.com/slet-assam-2011-state-level-eligibility-test-commission/
28th January 2011, 06:34 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Date of SLET exam? From where to get the application form? Syllabus and model papers of the exam?

hi,

Slet is a state level examination for lectureship. Generally exam held in month of june.
You have to check the official website of slet.

Notification will be available in feb last week.

Go through the website for syllabus.
31st January 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET exam? From where to get the application form? Syllabus and model papers of the exam?

what is the official website for slet?
9th February 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Date of SLET,2011(NE) exam?
9th February 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

when will held the slet exam of assam? what is the last date of form fill up?
14th February 2011, 12:21 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to the latest news -
Dates of SLET exam for assam

Issue of focus form Last week of Dec 2010
Last date of taking of fees as well as forms Last week of Feb 2011
Date of Examination Last week of May 2011

for more details visit the following link:-
http://www.zenconsultants.com/slet-assam-2011-state-level-eligibility-test-commission/
Thanks.
All the best.
7th March 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

When is the SLET Exam in Karnataka ? Why there is no Application form nor any notification about when the exams are scheduled
20th March 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M.Sc.,(COMPUTER SCIENCE)
I want some information about SLET exam.
I need SLET exam syllabus for computer science, SLET exam date, Application form details, date of exam and other SLET exam notifications. I want these details immediately
24th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

where to get slet exam application form
26th March 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Kindly tell me when I can collect application form for SLET 2011 of Andhra Pradesh , Hyderabad, Fees , Last date of submission, entrance exam date.
26th March 2011, 03:48 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

29th March 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am doing M.Sc., (physics) final year.I want to some information about SLET exam.When will be the slet exam? where do i get the application form? shall i get the syllabus and model papers for the exam?
10th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm doing my UG in mathematics. after completing this i want to appear in the SLET exam.. so, i have to prepare for that here after..
i want to know the complete details about this exam. i need a perfect guidence..
28th April 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have finished M.Phil maths. i want to appear in the SLET exam. when will be conduct the slet exam.where do i get the application form?
13th May 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

pls send
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
When will be the slet exam? where do i get the application form?
shall i get the syllabus and model papers for the exam?
Thank you
5th July 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

date of slet exam in rajasthan??
7th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

set syllabus in commerce
7th July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

we want set commerce syllabus
7th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

we want set commerce syllabus pl send to [email protected]
26th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

where shall i get sylabus N.E SLET COMMERCE ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE
22nd January 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about slet exam in details .now i m doing my masters in english.
7th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

when will the slet exam held this year,i.e 2012 slet exams????????? plz kindly reply. thank u.
7th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

where to get the slet exam forms of 2012?
7th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of slet exam in assam? from where do i get the application form? what is the syllabus of lifescience?
2nd June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i m want to know when slet exam will be held in assam?now m doing master in assamese
2nd September 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am asina .i am completed msc cs in tamilnadu .slet ,net,set syllabus for computer science subject.this is my mob no 9790677667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?