17th January 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

when admission in bsc nursing in west bengal government college and how

17th February 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

When the bsc nursing form will be availabel
27th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

When form for B.Sc nursing will be avalable
1st March 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

when form relese nursing ?
14th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

When bsc nursing form will get? And when syllabus will start?
7th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for bsc nurshing(hons)for 2012 and last date submission
8th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for bsc nurshing(hons)for 2012 and last date submission

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-start-admission-bsc-nursing-west-bengal-government-college-578461.html#ixzz1uHgwDYdj
12th May 2012, 06:38 PM
Nilima Tamang

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2004808]how to apply for bsc nurshing(hons)for 2012 and liast date submission[/QUO i am not getting form form for Bsc nursing please help how to submit online form
16th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bsc nursing(Hons)for 2012 and last date of submission
20th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

where i find govt college for bsc nursing in kokkota
8th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when I get my entrance result of Bsc nursing in west Bengal???
23rd June 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

from when B.sc nurshing counselling for west bengal will start?
25th June 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

May i have any chance to avail b.sc nursing hnrs course in Kolkata in any govt.sector in 2012?
28th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF START OF ADMISSION IN BSc NURSING In west bengal?
1st July 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.sc nursing with H.S.(Arts.) 64% and also complete B.A. 44% (Sociology)?
6th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the Date of Counseling for B.S.C. Nursing under Government of West Bengal and where is the Venue?
27th November 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what's the date of form fill up for the exam in 2013?
16th December 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the procidure of admission of b.sc nurshing in w.b. in2013
18th December 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

When Bsc nursing entrance test 2013 advertisement will be published?
12th January 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

when form will publish in this year2013?
15th January 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

when addmission form of B.Sc nurshing form of 2013 will publish?
17th January 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms for B.Sc Nursing be available?
21st January 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

When shall i get bsc honours in nurshing entrence examination form 2013 at west bengal?
27th January 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

When BSC Nursing form will be published at 2013 for admission at WB colleges?
21st February 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When form for B.Sc nursing will be avalable
21st august to 27th august
24th February 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what time will be admission for post bsc nursing
19th April 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

I ned ans to all thse questions
26th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

generally B.Sc. nursing course is four years but if General Nursing & Midwifery passed candidate wants to take admission in B.Sc. nursing duration of the course will be four years or less?
15th July 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of counsilling of bsc nursing?
10th August 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS DATE OF SECOND COUNCILLING OF B.S.C NURSING?
7th December 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

plz. help me to know about the session of condensed nursing course for the next session?
from when the aplication form should be available?
22nd April 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Date of start to sale Bsc. Nurshing Application form for 2014-15 in West bengal govt collage
22nd April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

List of Government nursing college in West Bengal & number of seats in each college for the academic year 2014-15 and syllabus for this selection test.
3rd May 2014, 11:30 PM
Sudipta613

I would like to appear b sc nursing course,please send all connected document
21st July 2014, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 3931 in merit list of jenparh B.Sc. nursing. Can I get admissin in any govt. or privet colleges in west bengal for B.Sc. nursing course-2014 ? Please reply.
2nd August 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 91 in sc merit list of post basic bsc nursing . can i get admissin in any govt colleges in kolkata. and please tell me counselling date . amount ?
13th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am resident of West Bengal but I did my GMN from One of Bihar's Institute under INC. So how can I apply for post Bsc. Nursing course in West Bengal Government Nursing Institute.
24th April 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college for 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?