1st February 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government

When bsc nursing admission form for west bengal govt. Will be published

23rd April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government

West bengal unlvrrsity of health science. Meansjemparh
31st December 2015, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government

I am Arun Barman,s/o Thakurdas Barman.I passed M.Sc in Zoology from CMJ U.my reg.no -20125410112944.I want verify my result. Plz reply in my following address.

Arun Barman. S/O -Thakurdas Barman.
Vill Malibari.
PO Bhatolhat.Uttar dinajpur.
W.B. mob-8172054988;
Email [email protected]
30th September 2016, 11:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years.

** The date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government is second week of March.
30th August 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the prceedure of admission or who are eligible for admission
14th April 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm NIOS student so can I get admission in BSC nursing west Bengal government medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?