17th April 2010, 08:08 PM
dhruv mahjan

Dates for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in NIT?

what will be the probable date for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in nit's.will this central counselling
TAKE PLACE BEFORE OR AFTER RESULT OF AIEEE.is there any requirement of registration regarding the central counselling.

18th April 2010, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Dates for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in NIT?

admissioninnitjalandhar2010btech
18th April 2010, 05:20 PM
vike

Default Re: Dates for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in NIT?

The AIEEE counselling will take place after the the AIEEE results are announced.
The students are called for their central counselling according to their merit rank.

Before counselling you are required to register on web www.ccb.nic.in

For complete detailed information you can refer the last year information bulletin for counselling and admission. You can find it in the attachments with this messege.
Thank YOu
File Type: pdf Information Brochure-2009.pdf(797.2 KB, 432 views)
18th April 2010, 05:30 PM
amarjit

dear,
the counselling procedure, counselling schedule and counselling centres would be displayed on the CCB website in May/June 2010.

you can visit the following website of ccb which shows the conduct and procedure of last years counseling fro AIEEE......

http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2009/welcome.htm

18th April 2010, 06:34 PM

The dates of the counseling are not yet out but as soon as they are out you will be notified by AIEEE main website.

http://www.aieee.nic.in/

Expected Date is June or July

So keep checking their website for latest updates

Cheers
19th April 2010, 05:29 PM
edward
Top Answerer

the dates for the AIEEE counseling is not yet declared it will be declared after the result for aieee will be out..........

you can keep a check on the official site of aieee for the counseling dates http://www.aieee.nic.in/

the result for aieee will be out in july month so the counseling will be conducted after 10-12 days...........
18th May 2010, 01:18 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

The counselling date is to be declared after the aieee result on the site of aieee..........i think counselling is held in the last of june,,,,,,,,,
26th May 2010, 05:33 PM
Aditya.addy

AIEEE have not yet declared the results.when they declared results they also declare the dates of counseling for those students who have qualified it.generally it takes place in the month of july for at least 10 days .for more information go to www.aieee.nic.in
27th May 2010, 03:34 PM
drdo99

Aieee counseling falls after 15th June.
See at aieee, central counseling sites.
There are altogether 20 nits in India.
For getting into nits of your choice, score within 10,000.
Also for good streams, score high.
31st May 2010, 06:08 PM
dipank jain

pls tel me d dates of councelling of nits. my air in aieee is 18700 pls sugest me which nit college i shud prefer
2nd June 2010, 03:04 PM

pls tel me d dates of counselling for admission ,my air in aieee is 177951 &cate.rank 47044 which colleges i shud prefer
7th June 2010, 02:35 PM
siddharth maggu

pls tel me dates of counselling for admission my air in aiee is 10047 & state rank is 4704 which college i prefer in haryana
8th June 2010, 11:42 AM

i ve secured 86000all india rank in aieee2010 i am obc &secured about 20000 category rank . what kind of college may i get? sender tushar kant prasad
8th June 2010, 01:50 PM

how many date of aieee counsling
9th June 2010, 05:19 PM
prashantmeghalia

Smile Re: Dates for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in NIT?

Originally Posted by dhruv mahjan View Post
what will be the probable date for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in nit's.will this central counselling
TAKE PLACE BEFORE OR AFTER RESULT OF AIEEE.is there any requirement of registration regarding the central counselling.
central counceling for aieee have started on 8 june 2010, there is no need of anything to do this councelling just you need your roll no. for state councelling you have to pay 500 rs councelling fees but central councelling is free.
you can do this on
www.ccb.nic.in
11th June 2010, 06:08 PM

my AIEEE rank is about 626000 what kind of collage may i get... nish tiwari
13th June 2010, 01:10 AM

my aieee air rank is 122200.and catagory rank 1519, i prefer nit allahbad.have i got this?
17th June 2010, 01:13 AM

IN CATEGORY IHAVE GOT RANK AROUND 39764 OVERALL IS IT POSSIBLE TOGET ADMISSION ANY WHERE
23rd June 2010, 03:50 PM

is their is any fees to register in ccb for addmission in b.tech through aieee
15th July 2010, 02:28 PM

Please Tell me about state councelling whole process through Aieee rank.pls.reply urgently
24th April 2011, 09:36 PM

when does bits pilani hold counselling?
18th May 2011, 09:57 PM

My aieee marks is about 65 please check my rank and which college i get admission
25th May 2011, 03:08 PM

i think i got 1 lakh rank in aieee
guide me about college for b.tech.
5th June 2011, 03:34 PM

sir my aieee rrank is 9225 .can i get good college
5th June 2011, 04:29 PM

My AIR rank is 31039 and state rank is 2011 [ M.P] in AIEEE exam 2011. can i get admission in MANIT BHOPAL.
5th June 2011, 08:20 PM

I got rank 155136 at which place I have councelling
5th June 2011, 09:36 PM

sir please tell me how many students from punjab state appear.in aieee 2011
7th June 2011, 08:52 PM

SIR PLZ TELL ME THE COUNSELING DATE. I GOT 34135 STATE RANK WHICH COLLEGE I CAN GOT.
7th June 2011, 09:58 PM

my marks in EEE is somehow eligible in category,.so i want to know that will only eligibility matters to get admitted in a good college? please reply..niha
8th June 2011, 07:52 PM

What is the date and procedure of AIEEE state counselling of Haryana?
9th June 2011, 05:44 PM

sir m aieee rank is 6623 state rank whch clgs u sugstd to me????????//any chanc in daviet posbl?
13th June 2011, 01:12 PM

sir we need the councling dates for us
13th June 2011, 01:35 PM

MY STATE RANK IS 1500 ................CAN I GET GHUD DUARI ENGINEERING COLLEGE..........................PLZ RPLY FAST
18th June 2011, 02:42 PM

my air is 47287and my catogry rank in UP 1532 which college should i choose . Please reply me fast
22nd June 2011, 11:58 AM

my open category rank 332564.....and i am st , my st category all india rank is 6708.....which cllg i may get?
22nd June 2011, 08:41 PM

my state rank is 11600. when the councling date will started in karnataka center (place)?
24th June 2011, 01:06 AM

My aieee rank is 17922(air) and cat rank is 2044 i am from UP can i get mnnit?what another college can i also get?
28th June 2011, 09:27 PM

will i get admission any where my rank 205600
4th July 2011, 09:35 PM

sir my all india catagare rank is 42350 please sir tell me my addimetion is confrem he ya no please give me answer
11th June 2012, 10:51 PM

my state rank is 18451 and all india rank is 235570 roll no:-21718503
pcm-68%
15th June 2012, 07:21 PM
aatif2

the aieee central counselling is going to be online. the entire schedule is given below:-

8. ADMISSION SCHEDULE
The abbreviations used herein under are as follows:
CCB: Central Counseling Board
RC: Reporting Center
PI: Participating Institute.
GFI: Government Funded Institute (NITs, IIITs, Centrally/State Funded Institutes)
SFI: Self Financed Institutes
The following Options can be exercised by the candidates after the first, second and third round allotments:
Option-I: Candidates who wish to be considered in the next round for all of their higher preference choices (i.e. across institutes).
Option-II: Candidates who wish to be considered in the next round for their higher preference choices only within the Institute allotted to them.
Option-III: Candidates who wish to finalise the seat allotted to them. (In such cases candidates seat is frozen and will not be allowed to change seat in subsequent rounds, except during internal sliding).
S. N.
Events
Dates
Action by Candidate
ONLINE Registration, filling up the choise, Indicative seat availability (MOCK Counseling) and Locking. Locking facility will be enabled only after June 22, 2012.
June 16 – 25, 2012
(Sat-Mon)
 Candidate can use internet facility from any place of convenience.
 Guidance and internet facility will be available at Reporting/Help Centers.
 List of Reporting/Help centers and their address and working hours are given in page (to appear in Information Brochure).
 Candidates should lock the choices during June 22 – 25, 2012.
First round of seat allotment
June 27, 2012
(Wed)
 Check Allotment status on CCB website, download and print allotment letter.
Candidate personal reporting at any one of the Reporting Centers (RC) against the first round of allotment.
June 28 – July 02, 2012
(Thu-Mon)
 Allottees of First round shall get documents verified, pay initial fee, and exercise Option I, II or III and obtain provisional admission letter from RC.
Candidates not reporting will forfeit their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment except for Spot Round.
Second round of seat allotment
July 05, 2012
(Thu)
Check Allotment status on CCB website, download and print allotment letter.
Candidate personal reporting at Reporting Centers against the second round of allotment.
July 06 – 10, 2012
(Fri-Tue)
 Fresh allottees in second round shall get documents verified, pay initial fee, exercise Option I, II or III and obtain provisional admission letter from RC.
 First round allottees who had exercised option I/II and desire to change the Option, may approach the same RC.
 First round allottees who got up-gradation and do not wish to change option need not report to RC.
Candidate not reporting will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment except for Spot Round.
Third round of seat allotment
July 12, 2012
(Thu)
 Check Allotment status on CCB website, download and print allotment letter.
After third round of allotment, ALL allottees (first, second and third rounds) will have to report to RC as per 7a and 7b given below; else, their seat allotment shall automatically stand cancelled and further they will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment. However, candidates whose seat allotment has been cancelled for non-reporting after third round will be permitted to register afresh only for spot allotment round.
7a
Candidate Personal Reporting at reporting Centers against the third round of allotment
July 13 –16, 2012
(Fri-Mon)
 Fresh allottees of third round shall get documents verified, pay initial fee, and obtain provisional admission letter from RC.
Candidates not reporting will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment except for Spot Round.
7.b
Candidates of Round 1, 2 and 3 who are not satisfied with their allotment and do not wish to get admitted to the allotted institute, but still wish to remain in consideration for further rounds of allotment, can surrender their present allotment and be in contention for further rounds.
All eligible candidates who did not register during June 16 to 25, 2012 are permitted to do fresh registration and choice filling and locking.
Important Note:
 Those who surrender their present allotment, will be eligible to fill fresh choices for the next round but to avail this facility, these candidates will have to surrender all claims on the presently allotted seat.
 Seat allotment in the next round will be done in a manner similar to the first three rounds. Hence, a candidate may or may not get any seat from the modified choices.
July 13 –16, 2012
(Fri-Mon)
 Candidates who surrender their present allotment will have their choices unlocked.
 From July 17-22, 2012, the tentative reported and admitted seat details will be displayed on the CCB website.
 They can modify choices from places convenient to them for fourth round. Candidates should lock their choices by 5 PM of July 22, 2012, else their last saved choices will be locked by the system on July 22.
All fresh registered candidates are also required to exercise their choices of branches and institutes in order of their preference during July 17 - 22, 2012 and lock their choices on or before 5 PM of July 22, 2012.
 Help centers will be available for modifying of choices only from July 17 to 22, 2012.
Candidates neither reporting nor surrendering their present allotment will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment except for Spot Round.
Candidates of all the three rounds who are satisfied with the allotted seat or institute MUST get admitted to the ALLOTTED INSTITUTE
July 17 - 22, 2012
(Tue-Sun)
 Show provisional admission letter. Get documents verified; pay remaining fee.
 Candidates desirous of changing their choices can submit within institute branch choices for fourth round and internal sliding.
 Start attending classes from July 23, 2012.
Candidates not getting admitted to allotted institute will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment except for Spot Round
Modification of choices by candidates who have not got any seat allotment so far and those candidates who got their old choices unlocked by surrendering their previous allotment (as per 7b above).
July 17 - 22, 2012
(Tue-Sun)
 Candidates who were not allotted any seat in earlier rounds/ candidates who were not satisfied with the previous allotment and had surrendered their seat, can modify their choices ONLINE from places convenient to them
 If required, they can approach Reporting Center from July 17 – 22, 2012.
 If candidates do not lock choices, system will lock last saved choices on July 22, 2012.
Eligible candidates who did not register till date get fresh chance to do registration, filling up of choices and choice locking. Also registered candidates who did not fill any choices or failed to save them are permitted to fill choices.
July 17 - 22, 2012
(Tue-Sun)
 Guidance and internet facility will be available at Reporting Centers.
 List of Reporting Centers and their addresses and working hours are given in page (to appear in Information Brochure).
 Candidates should lock the choices by 5.00 PM of July 22, 2012
Classes begin on July 23, 2012 in all the Participating Institutes
Fourth round of allotment
July 25, 2012
(Wed)
Check Allotment status on CCB website, download and print allotment letter.
Getting admitted to Allotted Institute against the fourth round of allotment.
(Candidates who have already been admitted to the allotted institute after third round will remain in that institute only).
July 25 – 30, 2012
(Wed-Mon)
 Fresh allottees of fourth round shall get the documents verified
 Show provisional admission letter and pay remaining fee (for Round 1 to 3 candidates), pay FULL fee (For round 4 candidates)
 Start attending classes immediately.
Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the fourth round and are not satisfied with the allotted seat need not report to RC. However, they are eligible to participate in Spot Round for which they have to register again during August 3 - 6, 2012.
 Internal sliding amongst the candidates who have got admitted in an institute.
 Internal sliding is based on branch choices within that institute filled by the candidates during admission in an institute from July 17-22, 2012 and July 25-30, 2012.
August 1, 2012
(Wed)
Internal sliding is only based on branch choices submitted at the time of admission to the institute. Results will be displayed on the CCB website.
Vacancy position display on CCB website.
August 02, 2012
(Thu)
Candidates who are eligible and willing to participate in spot admission round must see vacancies.
Registration for Spot Round.
Candidates who are eligible for central counseling, except those who have been admitted to an institute are eligible for registering in Spot Round.
All eligible candidates who did not register during June 16-25 and July 17 - 22 are also permitted to do fresh registration for Spot Round
Candidates registered afresh for Spot Round should physically report to any of the RCs for fee deposition, document verification and locking of choices.
August 3-6, 2012
(Fri-Mon)
 Candidates have to register and fill the choices and lock choices online.
 Guidance and internet facility will be available at Reporting Centers.
 Report to RC for verification of original documents, fee payment.
 Fresh choice filling against the vacancies displayed on CCB website is mandatory for the Spot Round.
 Spot Round will be held simultaneously at all RCs.
 Candidates should lock the choices by 5.00 PM of August 06, 2012.
Spot round of seat allotment and automatic admission to GFIs
August 8, 2012
(wed)
Check Allotment status on CCB website, download and print allotment /admission letter.
Getting admitted to Allotted Institutes (Self-Financed Institutes only) against the Spot Round of allotment.
August 9 - 12, 2012
(Thu-Sun)
 Get documents verified at allotted institute
 Show receipt letter and pay remaining fee
Reporting to class in Government Funded institutes (GFIs)
August 9 -10, 2012
(Thu-Fri)
 Get documents verified at allotted institute
 The excess in dues if any will be adjusted in the second semester, however deficit amount has to be paid at the time reporting to the institutes.
It is unlikely that there will be more spot rounds. However, incase such situation arises, announcement will be made in the CCB website at appropriate time.
Note:
 Initial fee is 35,000/- for OP, OPPH, OBC, OBCPH, OM and OMPH and Rs. 25,000/- for SC, SCPH, ST and STPH for Round I, II & III.
 Initial fee is 45,000/- for OP, OPPH, OBC, OBCPH, OM and OMPH and Rs. 40,000/- for SC, SCPH, ST and STPH for Spot Round.
The Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of “Chairman, CCB - 2012”, payable at Rourkela.
 Initial fee can also be paid through e-Chillan or through Debit/Credit cards (Visa/ Maestro/Master).
 This initial fee would be adjusted towards the total fee payable by the candidates at the Allotted Institutes.
 In the fourth round candidates who have already taken the provisional admission and have paid the initial fee at the Reporting Center shall pay the remaining amount of the tuition fee (as applicable to OP/OBC/SC/ST candidates as the case may be) at the Allotted Institute. Candidates, who have been allotted a seat for the first time in the fourth round, shall pay the full admission fee. Admission fee should be paid by cheque/cash/DD as per the rules of the Allotted Institute. The cheques or DDs in these cases should NOT be drawn in favour of Chairman CCB-2012.
 CCB reserves the right to conduct further admission rounds or drop the rounds, as per the situation. If required, additional rounds may be conducted based on admissions done in the earlier rounds. These additional rounds, if conducted, shall subject to appropriate rules, to be announced later.
24th June 2012, 11:19 AM

my aieee ranking is 294480 in all over India. can you please tell me which college i will get? when will the counseling start?
29th June 2012, 06:01 AM

can i get nit after getting rank 260517 in general, and 73679 in obc
2nd July 2012, 10:55 PM

my aieee rank 295553 and my state rank is 12144 which type of engeneering college get and i m belong to OBC cast
3rd July 2012, 01:04 AM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Dates for AIEEE central counselling for admission to b-tech courses in NIT?

you can visit the site of central counselling board for updated information for that follow the below link:
http://www.ccb.nic.in/ccb2012/website/index.html
the AIEEE information bulletin 2012 is attached here:
AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf
the detailed information about counselling and seat allotment is in given file:
ccb information bulletin 2012.pdf
10th July 2012, 06:25 PM

please tell me that can i fill the form without giving first round because i did not came to know that???????
and i have not registered online for counseling also ?