18th August 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NIT using JEE Main exam score?

How to apply for NIT using JEE Main exam score?

18th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NIT using JEE Main exam score?

To get admission in NIT through JEE Main examination score, you must have to appear and qualify JEE Main examination. You need to participate in JEE Main Counselling process such as Certificate Verification, Web options, etc. If you have secured good rank less than 10000 rank, there may be a chance for you to get admission in NIT based upon your examination rank and category.
19th August 2015, 02:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no special process for applying in the admission in the NIT. The candidates who have qualifies in the Mains are eligible to get the admission in the NIT.

The candidates have to submit the form available at the CBSE official website with the correct information for the counselling. The candidates after that have only wait for the List in which they are eligible to get the admission and in which institute in the courses you have applied.
19th August 2015, 03:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Now AIEEE (All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination) is replaced by JEE Exam which is conducted by IIT.

** For kind your information I would like to say that minimum rank in JEE was at least within 55,000 for admission in NIT before it.

Mode of Admission:

** Earlier admission was done by AIEEE. But, now one needs to qualify JEE (Main), where weightage to the Exam is 60% and to XII Board Exam Result is 40%.

** Admissions are on the basis of the rank in JEE (Main).

Courses offered by NIT

** Computer Science & Engineering
** Electrical & Electronics Engineering
** Electronics & Communication Engineering
** Instrumentation & Control Engineering
** Mechanical Engineering
** Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
** Production Engineering
** Chemical Engineering

My suggestion to you is that when result of JEE comes out then you can goes in any computer center and counseling is done. After that wait for few day until the result will be announced.
25th September 2015, 12:02 PM
gokul ka raja

There is no special procedure for addmission in the NIT.If you clear your 12th and you clear your JEE main exam and get a good rank under 15000 then you will elligible for NIT addmission and you will get a good institute.
But for JEE cuttoff the addmission procedure is to 60%of JEE SCORE and40% of 12th.
Then you will eligible for the addmission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?