6th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How to study BCA through distance education? Which university is the best between Annamalai or Indora Gandhi National Open University

I want to study BCA through distance education. Which university is best in this, Annamalai or Indira Gandhi National Open University

1st September 2012, 05:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study BCA through distance education? Which university is the best between Annamalai or Indora Gandhi National Open University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BCA through distance education. Which university is best in this, Annamalai or Indira Gandhi National Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University stands tall of all the other University, as far as Distance mode of education is Concerned. The University offers various programs through distance mode and has its study located in almost every part of the Country as well as Abroad. The University has more than 2,500 study centers and 50 overseas center.

Candidate who seeks to pursue Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] program, through Indira Gandhi National Open University, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized board. The duration of the program is three years which can be completed at the maximum spam of six years.

For admission related information, contact to Student Support Center
Ph. 011-29572513.
18th June 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study BCA through distance education? Which university is the best between Annamalai or Indora Gandhi National Open University

i completed my diploma in computer tech in 2001.now i want to do bca in anna university distance education is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?