25th February 2011, 05:09 PM
poonam satpute

Is the degree of Karnataka Open University(Sneha Institute of Engineering & Management, Chinchwad, Pune) valid?

Hello,
I am poonam satpute wants to know whether degree from computer science of Karnataka open university (Sneha Institute of Engineering & Management, Chinchwad, Pune)is valid
Regards,
poonam

26th April 2011, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the degree of Karnataka Open University(Sneha Institute of Engineering & Management, Chinchwad, Pune) valid?

Hello Poonam,
Karnataka State Open University is a recognised University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi. Hence, candidates who have pursued degree programs from its approved study center are equally eligible as other graduates from recognized universities. You are eligible for any exams conducted by Central or State government like UPSC, SSC or any other state level examinations.
14th June 2011, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the degree of Karnataka Open University(Sneha Institute of Engineering & Management, Chinchwad, Pune) valid?

i have completed graduation(arts) in 2002.now i want to do degree ingineering in civil is it possible if yes then give me the details of institution which is available in bhubaneswar(odisha)
10th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th and 1 year diploma in mechanical engg from josis kohinoor tech institue is it possible for me to take admission for engg in your institute couse
26th September 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

kya diplomapar job milana garantty hai
25th May 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

i have copleted my 2 years ITI in RAC/M its possible for to take admission for Ele Enggniar in your institute couse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?