1st April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is degree from MG university Meghalaya's degree valid for further studies?

Has mg university got a physical campus anywhere in india? The degrees from this university can be used for further studies in any indian or foreign universities? Please answer me if anybody have credible information?

10th April 2012, 01:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree from MG university Meghalaya's degree valid for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has mg university got a physical campus anywhere in india? The degrees from this university can be used for further studies in any indian or foreign universities? Please answer me if anybody have credible information?

The degree awarded by Mahatma Gandhi University is accepted all over India and are treated equivalent to degree and diploma awarded by any other recognized university.
The degrees/diplomas/certificates awarded by the university are recognized by University Grant Commission, Distance Education Council and Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE- DEC.

The University has got its campus in the following parts of Meghalaya:

Khanapara
13th Mile, G.S.Road,
PO&OP – Byrnihat
PS- Nongpoh
District- Ri-Bhoi
Meghalaya

Tura Campus
Matchakolgre, Tura
West Garo Hills
Meghalaya

For more information, refer to the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University.
24th May 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is degree from MG university Meghalaya's degree valid for further studies?

Is the UG,PG,Ph.D degree from CMJ university can be used for further studies , Govt job , Private Job in any indian or abroad ? Please answer me if anybody have credible information?
4th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR UPSC EXAMS AND BANK EXAMS WITH THE MG UNIVERSITY OF MEGHALAYA DEGREE
12th September 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello, This is anirudh sagar. can I apply for LLB with MG university of Meghalaya degree. Please help me get rid of my confusion.
12th September 2012, 11:33 PM
sagaranirudh90

Hello, This is anirudh sagar. can I apply for LLB in Faculty of Law in University of Delhi with MG university of Meghalaya degree. Please help me get rid of my confusion.
17th September 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong, meghalaya approved to award B.ed degree.
2nd November 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR UPSC EXAMS AND BANK EXAMS WITH THE MG UNIVERSITY OF MEGHALAYA DEGREE
2nd November 2012, 11:08 AM
rajm0080

Can i apply for upsc exams and bank exams with the mg university of meghalaya degree
2nd November 2012, 02:22 PM
karanam.shiva kumar

Location: I AM LIVING IN SRIKAKULAM (DISTRICT)SARAVAKOTA(MANDAL),MODILI KOTTURU(VILLAGE).

My dear friend the degree awarded by Mahatma Gandhi University is accepted all over India and are treated equivalent to degree and diploma awarded by any other recognized university.
The degrees/diplomas/certificates awarded by the university are recognized by University Grant Commission, Distance Education Council and Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE- DEC.

Khanapara
13th Mile, G.S.Road,
PO&OP – Byrnihat
PS- Nongpoh
District- Ri-Bhoi
Meghalaya

Tura Campus
Matchakolgre, Tura
West Garo Hills
Meghalaya

For more information, refer to the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University.
2nd November 2012, 03:24 PM
ankit80
Member+

The degree awarded by Mahatma Gandhi University is accepted all over India and are treated equivalent to degree and diploma awarded by any other recognized university.

so you are eligible for jobs.best of luck
30th November 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

IIPM is offering MBA degree of Meghalaya M G University . Is this an approved arrangement ?
8th January 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

when is the final year exam of BA conducted?
21st February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

is PHd program of MG university meghalaya is valid
27th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

is degree valid for higher studies at abroad?
21st March 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do degree without 12th from mgu. is there any open stream courses..pls let me know
6th September 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

is b.com degree from MG University Meghalaya's are valid for all govt job?
26th September 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

WHY DON`T UPDATE MG UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA OFFICE NUMBER OR ANY CONTACT NUMBER?
30th September 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

is ti possible to get a certificate of mg meghalaya from iipm
11th November 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can your bed degree holders apply for ctet exam for govt jobs?
17th July 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I need to go to foreign countries for MBA..i am studying BBA under MGU meghalaya..is it possible ??
16th February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my three year BA course and my result declared in December and I passed in the Exam. I got mark list. When I will get my Certificate of Graduation. please let me know
my name is Suja Varghese
16th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my three year BA course and my result declared in December and I passed in the Exam. I got mark list. When I will get my Certificate of Graduation. please let me know
my name is Suja Varghese
24th July 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Suja,
Did you receive your cerificate from MGU Meghalaya?
I have completed my MBA and awaiting certificate. Also do you have any idea on the value of certificates issued by MGU Meghalaya?
24th July 2015, 09:12 PM
john215

Re: Is there from MG University Meghalaya's degree valid for future studies?

Mahatma Gandhi University is accepted all over India and are treated equivalent to degree and diploma awarded by any other recognized university.

Khanapara
13th Mile, G.S.Road,
PO&OP – Byrnihat
PS- Nongpoh
District- Ri-Bhoi
Meghalaya

So your degree valid for Higher studies and jobs also
6th August 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I did my BA through MGU Meghalaya. I did 1st and 2nd year together in 2012 and 3rd year in 2013. Will this marksheet be accepted by another Indian university for my B.Ed program.
15th August 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BBA(aviation) from MGU.I applied for MBA but the authorities in Telangana state demanding to submit affiliation of MGU with Osmania University,Telangana state,will you answer whether MGU is affiliated to OU,Telangana state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?