11th September 2019, 12:21 PM
Shital Wadodkar

Which degree is required to be eligible for CTET?

I have completed M.Sc. but don't have B.Ed or Diploma. So, am I eligible for CTET? Or, any further degree is required? If yes, then which further should I do?

14th September 2019, 10:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is required to be eligible for CTET?

It is compulsory to have either B.Ed or D.Ed qualification to appear for CTET examination.

Examination is conducted by NTA for recruitment of teacher in CBSE affiliated schools.

To become eligible to appear in the examination, you have to pursue any one of the above mentioned course.
15th September 2019, 12:21 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have not pursued any teacher training course such as D.Ed./ D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. or any other equivalent degree courses, you are not eligible for appearing in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) even if you have completed your Master's in Science as a teacher training course is compulsory for appearing in CTET or anyother TETs.

So, to become eligible for appearing in CTET, you need to pursue first pursue D.Ed./B.Ed./D.El.Ed. or any other equivalent course. In my regards, B.Ed. will be the best option.

For more details regarding CTET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
15th September 2019, 02:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CTET is conducted by NTA. It is conducted for recruitment of teacher in schools.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed minimum 12th with diploma in education ,or bachelor degree with either diploma or bachelor degree in education.

Candidates without D.El.Ed or B.Ed are not eligible to appear in the examination for CTET. It is conducted by NTA.
15th September 2019, 02:13 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

If you want to sit for CTET ( class 1 to5) then you need a D.ed course. If you want to sit for CTET (6 to 9) then you need a B.ed course.

Eligibility for CTET class 1 to 5
1. Candidates must have passed senior secondary examination with an aggregate of 45%
2. Candidates must have completed a D.ed(Diploma in Education) course.
3. Must be a citizen of India.

Eligibility criteria for CTET class 6 to 9
1. Candidates must have passed graduation with minimum 50%
2. Candidates must have completed B.Ed course.
3. Must be a citizen of India.
16th September 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd sem of b.ed can i apear in ctet'19
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?