8th July 2020, 05:07 PM
Raghav aish

Am I eligible to take the CTET on the basis of B.Ed degree?

Good afternoon Sir, as I am a student of B.Ed so I would like to ask regarding C.TET exam. So can you please tell me what is the procedure and which books should I prefer for studies?

22nd July 2020, 01:45 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: Am I eligible to take the CTET on the basis of B.Ed degree?

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
If you are in the final year now then you can start applying for CTET examination. But again the July 2020 session has been postponed due to lock down. You can use the below link to apply.
https://examinationservices.nic.in/examsys/root/home.aspx?enc=WPJ5WSCVWOMNiXoyyomJgOaXrFcakbe+oeIa BL3xeDE=

Meanwhile you can start preparing for examination. While choosing books for CTET 2020, you should check the year of publication of the book to get updated contents and information of examination. Also, check that the book covers the whole CTET 2020*syllabus.

Below are a few best books to prepare
CTET entrance exam has two Papers - CTET Paper I and CTET Paper II
Paper I is conducted for the candidates who are interested in teaching classes I to V (Primary Level).
Paper-II is conducted for the candidates who are interested in teaching classes from VI to VIII (Elementary Level).

Best Books for CTET 2020 Paper I
CTET & TETs for Class I-V Mathematics & Pedagogy by Arihant Experts for Mathematics
CTET & TETs Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I & II) by Arihant Experts for Child Development and Pedagogy (for both Paper I and Paper II)
CTET & TETs Environmental Studies & Pedagogy Class I-V by Arihant Experts for Environmental Studies

Best Books for CTET 2020 Paper II
CTET Success Master Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Maths & Science by Arihant Experts for Science/Mathematics teachers).
A Complete Resource for CTET: Child Development and Pedagogy by Sandeep Kumar for Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory) (for both Paper I and II).
CTET Success Master Science Social/Studies Paper-II for Class VI-VIII by Arihant Experts for social science/social studies teachers.

CTET 2020 Best Books for the*English language
CTET & TETs English Language & Pedagogy Paper I & II by Arihant

Happy to help.
Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?