9th October 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is suitable for IAS as I am a +2 Computer Science student?

I want to become an IAS from my childhood and I want to know that which degree is suitable for becoming an IAS? I wants a degree which has more job opportunities even though I am not succeeded in CIVIL SERVICE.

16th October 2019, 09:07 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is suitable for IAS as I am a +2 Computer Science student?

If you want to get the job in private sector, I will suggest you to pursue the course in which you are more interested.

But, if interested in government jobs you can pursue bachelor degree in any discipline for opportunities in various sector.

For most of the government jobs, the required common eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages for the final selection.
16th October 2019, 08:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is suitable for IAS as I am a +2 Computer Science student?

I.A.S is Indian Administrative Service. UPSC conducts Civil Service Examination for recruitment as an I.A.S Officer.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?