9th February 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?

hi...

plz give me the detail information about PGDFM. Means colleges, institutes, duration of course, fees structure of the course?

Thanking You,

Priya Trigule - 9623573965.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, institutes, duration of course and fee structure of PGDFM?
  2. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
  4. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  5. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  7. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  8. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  9. Which are the colleges offering PGDFM?
  10. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  12. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  13. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course? -- [New]
  16. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  17. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  18. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
9th February 2011, 10:36 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?

It is a 1 year post graduation diploma in Financial Management.....

all the details that you are asking for are here in the link:

http://entrance-exam.net/postgraduate-diploma-in-financial-management/
18th February 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?

LAST SE-MISTER I AM NOT PASS PLEASE SEND ME DETAIL OF NEXT SE-MISTER EX. DATE
WITH REGARDS
AJIT
10th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am ganesh i want to know about scope of pgdfm. please guide me as soon as possible.my e-mail id: [email protected]
29th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE FINISHED MY BA,SO I WANT TO TAKE UP PGDFM SO IT RECQUIERS ANY ACCOUNTS BACKGROUND? MY EMAIL ID IS
[email protected]
29th August 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished my BA so i want to pursue pgdfm in correspondece course it recqries accounts background ?
my email id is [email protected]
20th December 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

which college offer this cource
22nd February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I finished my Graduation from Commerce Stream I am interested in PGDFM what's the process to get admission in Mumbai University Plz reply me My EMAIL [email protected]
17th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I m a TY student want 2 know which course is better MCOM or PG in FM
6th June 2012, 12:27 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a TY student want 2 know which course is better MCOM or PG in FM

the course details is its duration is 2 year.

SEMISTER 1:

MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL SERVICE
managerial accounting
financial derivatives
international business finance
corporate tax planning.

SEMESTER 2

financial engineering
management of bank and financial institutions
investmant banking
investmant institution
corporate finance
project finance amnagement

ELIGIBILITY:

should have bachelors of degree in any disiciple.and should have 50%

SCOPE:

jobs oppurtunities in bankings,firms,financial planning,insurance company,distribution housesmanagement companies,insurance brokers.
ADMISSION:
step-1 common admission tset
step-2IIFM application form
step-3 common interveiw/group discussion

ALL THE BEAST:-)

20th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Do this course require work experience of 2yrs or so please let me know and what if I do this course after M.Com(accounts)?
and what is procedure to get admission along with fees structure and which institute is best for this course?
please do provide information on this.

thanks & regards
Tia.
6th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

WHICH INSTITUTE OF PGDFM COURSE FOR NAVI MUMBAI
21st January 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir and madam my self narendra sharma FYBAF What benefit pgdfm course?
Mobail number 7387629007
21st January 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir and madam my self narendra sharma FYBAF What benefit pgdfm course?
Mobail number 7387629007
1st February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir and madam i m working currently in Trade finance dept. i hv 2 years experience. i m planng to pursue further studies. What benefit pgdfm course? and which college offers the best.
email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?