22nd September 2018, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSEB Improvement exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the improvement exam of BSEB. I don't know much more about it. I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from BSEB Board. Can you please let me know about the details of this improvement exam?

27th October 2022, 06:48 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about BSEB Improvement exam?

an improvement exams are conducted for the students who have passed they are both exams but are not satisfied with their performance and want to do upgrade their marks or increase their marks in particular subject this exams are conducted after the results of a particular Board exams for every state which is even conducted by the Bihar State Board
you can increase your marks in more than one of the subjects but this can be done only after passing the particular exam
it is advised according to your statement that as you are preparing for your 10th standard you must first focus on securing as much as mark possible in your 10th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?