26th June 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 12th BSEB Improvement exam?

Sir, I have passed my 12th BSEB Board exam with 3rd division. I have scored 224 marks. Now, I want to improve my marks. Kindly let me know how I can apply for the Improvement exams? Please let me know about the procedure. Thank you!

30th June 2018, 12:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 12th BSEB Improvement exam?

If you want to write improvement examination then, you have to appear in 12th board examination again for all papers in next session.
You should write improvement examination in one or two papers or in all papers.
You can also apply for improvement examination in same year but now you don't have time to fill up form. So you have to apply for it next year.
30th June 2018, 04:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about tbe the procedure to apply for BSEB ( Bihar School Examination Board) supplementary examination ( compartmental/ improvement examination ) then I would like to let you know that the procedure for filling application for the same examination is very easy and can be done in both online mode by referring to the link www.biharboard.ac.in and in offline mode by visiting the BSEB regional office.

For more FAQs and information regarding the improvement examination, you can refer to the above mentioned links.
30th June 2018, 07:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The application form for improvement examination of 12th is yet to be released.

Once it is released by board, you can visit your school from which you have appeared for board examination then apply for improvement examination.

The application form for improvement examination is expected to be released in month of July.
3rd July 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th exam in 2018 now I want attempt exam again in 2020. May I eligible for this
10th July 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Improvment exam me kitana subject le sakate hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?