4th April 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?

Sir,
I got 67% in 12th BSEB and I will prepare for
NATA. Kindly tell me when NATA application
form will come? And all relevant information
of NATA.

Related Questions:
  1. Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?
  2. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?
  5. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?
  6. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  7. Last date of application for NATA exam? How to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which month Railway Engineering application form will be released? I am a 12th pass student
  9. Where can I get NATA application form in Kanyakumari? How to download the forms online?
  10. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  11. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pay scale and post availability in DRDO for CSE Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  13. Application form availability, last date to apply and fee structure for taking NATA
  14. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  15. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  16. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  17. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  18. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
7th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

Date to appear for NATA :

You can appear for NATA from a period 01.04.2015 to 25.05.2015
and from 01.06.2015 to 21.08.2015.

How to register :

Candidate can apply online on their official website that is http://www.nata.in.

Fee can be paid through netbanking/credit card/debit card.
Fee for registration for NATA is : Rs.1250/-

Please find the attachment for complete details about NATA.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Brochure 2015 V2.pdf(647.2 KB, 48 views)
7th April 2015, 03:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?

Candidates who have cleared their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks and Mathematics as their main subject are eligible to apply for NATA exam. If you can NATA exam, then you are eligible to get admission in B.Arch courses.

NATA Exam Pattern:-
This exam is conducted in two Papers.
Paper I:- Drawing
Paper II:- Computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity

The notification for NATA exam 2015 has been released already, you can apply for NATA exam by visiting following link
https://www.nata.in/register/Account/Login.aspx
8th April 2015, 05:39 PM
amanshrivastava98

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

The forms of NATA are filled up from the month of February to April.

The selection procedure is 50% of 12th marks and 50% of the marks obtained by the candidate in NATA.

On the basis of these marks, a common merit list is prepared on the basis of which the colleges are allotted to the candidates.
10th April 2015, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I got 67% in 12th BSEB and I will prepare for
NATA. Kindly tell me when NATA application
form will come? And all relevant information
of NATA.
NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Important dates for NATA 2015:

Online application has been started from: 30th March 2015
Exam will be conducted from: 1st April 2015 to 25th May 2015

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?