10th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in improvement exam of 12th from BSEB in this year?

Hello sir, I have got 60% in 12th from BSEB in previous year but not satisfied from this marks. Please tell me what is the procedure to appear in improvement exam through BSEB in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Which marksheet is considerable among current and previous of 12th BSEB Improvement exam?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago?
  4. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for improvement exam in class 12th(ISC board)?
  6. Procedure to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for MCA final year student?
  7. How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  9. When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  11. Can I get scholarship if secured 82% in 12th BSEB and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?
  13. Can a 12th passed student with 70% marks from BSEB apply for JEE Main?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  15. When the result of 12th Commerce BSEB Board exam will be declared?
  16. How to apply for recheck of BSEB 12th Mathematics paper?
  17. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
11th January 2017, 04:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in improvement exam of 12th from BSEB in this year?

If you are not satisfied with the marks you get then you can give exam again. You have to follow same procedures which was in previous year. But the only difference is that you should apply as a private candidate. There is no any change in applying procedure in second or third chance.
25th June 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear in improvement exam of 12th from BSEB in this year?

I have passed cbse 10th in year 2015,then I took break of 2 year due to medical concern,now I want to give 12th Bihar board as a regular candidate in year 2019 ,by giving late fine of 11th registration...is it possible to do so .....
11th August 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I was passed out 12th from bseb In 2018 with 60%marks but in English I got low marks . And now I am student of b.a part 1 .can I give improvement exam of English subject?
2nd February 2020, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have got 54% in 12th from BSEB in previous year but not satisfied from this marks. Please tell me what is the procedure to appear in improvement exam through BSEB in exam.my aim:iit but not satisfied mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?